Randooooom....or else

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
let's not talk about time off for the tour! I'm so stressed, and have been for 3 years, about getting tickets. I can't deal with it! I'm going to cry like a baby when the tickets go on sale. I think I'll be paralized with fear. :eek:
That's okay, now you have a support system who will be make sure good tickets are had for all!

I think it's going to be a lot of quick trips because taking two days in the middle of the week is nothing for me, as long as we're not getting new flow those days.

Tour talk ends NOW.

SO...did I mention I got pizza sauce all over me? I blame Shrek.

I need to eat dinner. I got a little distracted in Pleba. I'm still in shock over February. BEANIELESS Edge :drool: I'm going to have sweet dreams tonight! :drool:

arw9797 said:
Is all of U2 on the cover of Spin or is it just Bono? :rolleyes:
:mad: Don't you roll your eyes at my man!

:wink: I know what you mean. I roll mine too when the dj's say, "Bono and U2" or whatever and forget there's three other equal parts there.

Anyhoo...all four. :D But Uncut just has the Fly.

Schmeg said:

:mad: Don't you roll your eyes at my man!

:wink: I know what you mean. I roll mine too when the dj's say, "Bono and U2" or whatever and forget there's three other equal parts there.

Anyhoo...all four. :D But Uncut just has the Fly.

precisely why I haven't even attempted for Uncut. I'm sticking to all U2 or The Edger and that's it. My boy should be on a new Guitar magazine soon :drool:

There's lots of pictures of all four of them inside Uncut, though...

arw9797 said:
let's not talk about time off for the tour! I'm so stressed, and have been for 3 years, about getting tickets. I can't deal with it! I'm going to cry like a baby when the tickets go on sale. I think I'll be paralized with fear. :eek:

Well...in addition to getting tix...which I think will be ok...thinking positive...and getting time off...as we all know I will have the stress of how a specific person is going to react by me running off everywhere on my own. *still bitter*

Ok so anyway....is there a good article in SPIN?

Upon further examination there's quite a lot of Bono and various alter egos...:eyebrow:

That was why I tried not to like him the most at first...too obvious, too easy. But now I'm glad it's so easy. :shifty:

Kariann said:
Ok so anyway....is there a good article in SPIN?
Saving it for later but what I've read is good! Apparently Larry wasn't happy about Bono driving random fans around and letting them hear the album over the summer.

What a fine meal I just had:

creamy peanut butter and strawberry jelly

chips and Paul Newman's Pinneapple salsa

black cherry diet rite

:YUM:

and there's not a bit of sarcasm there either. I'm perfectly happy eating PB&J for every single meal. I'd do so well on Big Brother when they make them eat it as a "punishment!"

arw9797 said:

:ohmy: I didn't think about that one....
My "all four of them" mostly includes Macphisto and the Fly...mostly Zoo-era...let's see...1 2-page spread of the four of them...1 small dark out-of-foucus one...1 small clear one...Morleigh twirling...Macphisto et al...I'll let you know about the article. :wink:

:eyebrow: Why did Nickelback call a song Because of You? That announcement confused me for a minute...and this song sucks.

This is my most sincere public apology to the "Pure :angel: girls" :)rolleyes: x100000)

I'm sorry I didn't pay attention to the Dirty girls gum. I thought it was just gum. I'm a dirty :reject:

But I have a good excuse! BEANIELESS EDGE!!!!!!!!! :drool: What a hottie! :combust:

:lol: It was themed gum!! When we walked into it we had to buy it for you!

this week seriously flew by. I would have thought the next few weeks would just drag on and on and on but I'll be in my new apartment laying on my plum couch blasting a new U2 CD before I know it if the next few weeks go by just as fast as this one did.

I'm thinking my plans for the desert in February might not be such a good idea now....*not mentioning the tour* maybe I can just plan to go there for some shows *of the tour I'm not mentioning*

arw9797 said:
I'm thinking my plans for the desert in February might not be such a good idea now....*not mentioning the tour* maybe I can just plan to go there for some shows *of the tour I'm not mentioning*
That could be integrated into another part of the tour of which we're not speaking. My birthday trip could happen a few weeks late.

The desert wasn't looking good for me anyway between housewarming party at your house and the opening night we're not mentioning.

I clicked reply too soon......

If you can seriously come up to the frozen north in January that would be so great but if not there's always *the tour we're not mentioning* in the Twin Cities.

Schmeg said:
Nice new sig, btw! :heart: I need to change mine soon...:hmm:

:sexywink:

I :heart: Edge in that picture...well in every picture but that one is :cute: The beanieless one might have to be an avatar but I need to keep my Vikings one until after they kick the Packers ass on Sunday :uhoh: :shifty: *waits for Shari to post*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom