Randooooom....or else

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I :heart: fah's sig!

WHAT is your name?

WHAT is your favorite color??

4-play of U2 on HJY! :hyper:

I am strong but when I just happen to bump into the songs...I can't help myself! :D

EEeeeeeeeeee All Because of You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's actually only a double shot but I'll take it.

:faint:

My presentation was such a waste of energy! Our interim manager and both of my leads kept chiming in at different points and then at the end when my manager asked if there was any questions somone asked a totally unrealated question and that was the end of that. They always step in and talk because it's supposed to be an informal training session but I was a little annoyed because some of the questions asked during the presentation were things that I could answer but wasn't given the oppourtunity. It was so dumb but I'm glad it's over.

Holy fucking shit I am going to explode.

"Buy the damn album! Bono rules!"
~the dj, slightly paraphrased

arw9797 said:
My presentation was such a waste of energy! Our interim manager and both of my leads kept chiming in at different points and then at the end when my manager asked if there was any questions somone asked a totally unrealated question and that was the end of that. They always step in and talk because it's supposed to be an informal training session but I was a little annoyed because some of the questions asked during the presentation were things that I could answer but wasn't given the oppourtunity. It was so dumb but I'm glad it's over.

One less thing to worry about now!

Kariann said:

One less thing to worry about now!
:yes: It's over! That's crappy that they stepped in when you could have answered...I HATE that...but now you can concentrate on bigger and better things like, oh...where you're going to be on MARCH FIRST!!!

Also: I got pizza sauce all over myself at dinner. :tsk:

:ohmy: Is it? I don't have a calendar for March yet...:shifty: I won't mention it anymore.

I'll be listening to the radio constantly to win the trip to New York...once I do I'll shut the radio off. :wink:

I could leave early Tuesday morning and go to just that one show and leave Wednesday morning. I don't want to use up my entire 2 weeks of time off I get right at the beginning of the tour!

Ok Schmeg...I just scanned the whole damn 2005 calendar and you have a new Spin magazine and are holding out? What's the deal? Pictures please!

:mad:

arw9797 said:
Ok Schmeg...I just scanned the whole damn 2005 calendar and you have a new Spin magazine and are holding out? What's the deal? Pictures please!

:mad:
:lol: My dad is on his computer which is the only one attached to the scanner...sorry!

Kariann said:

You need the PTO program that we have! Every place should have it!
Seriously...I could take about a month off and still get paid! But I can't use too much of it at a time or other people get mad that they're stuck with the crap shifts or I'm not pulling my weight at work. So my only solution is leave of absence. :yes:

Schmeg said:

Seriously...I could take about a month off and still get paid! But I can't use too much of it at a time or other people get mad that they're stuck with the crap shifts or I'm not pulling my weight at work. So my only solution is leave of absence. :yes:

CF is jealous of PTO. I am at the point after 5 years where I basically earn a full day every 2 weeks.

let's not talk about time off for the tour! I'm so stressed, and have been for 3 years, about getting tickets. I can't deal with it! I'm going to cry like a baby when the tickets go on sale. I think I'll be paralized with fear. :eek:

arw9797 said:

TELL HIM TO GET OFF OF HIS COMPUTER!!!!! THIS IS A U2 PICTURE EMERGENCY!!!!
:laugh: I haven't even looked at it yet! :reject:

I also have the new Uncut...it came with a CD...:drool: Which reminds me I have to pm IWB...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom