Randooooom......no shows for 6 weeks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't gotten an email back from someone I emailed a few weeks ago. I'm a little pissed off about it but in a way I don't even give a crap anymore. :tsk:

I'm listening to Under A Blood Red Sky right now....I dont' think I can take not watching it for another few weeks! :scream:

I need to move on to a different era and forget about War right now :drool: :drool: :drool:

I'm so tired I could cry!! :yawn: It was REALLY slow at work today and it just killed me! Why are the slow days more exhausting than the busy ones?

We had nasty salsa today! My mom, sister, and I stopped at Target and my mom bought the cheapest thing they had :| :mad: It was super watery and nasty! :yuck:

We also went to Marshalls....I bought some cute Bono-like shades :drool:

arw9797 said:
We had nasty salsa today! My mom, sister, and I stopped at Target and my mom bought the cheapest thing they had :| :mad: It was super watery and nasty! :yuck:

We also went to Marshalls....I bought some cute Bono-like shades :drool:
Now I want salsa!! :drool:

I wish Bono-like shades looked good on me but they are SO the wrong shape for my face. :(

Tomorrow is my first day off in WEEKS that I don't have to go anywhere or be anywhere!! :hyper:

Not that I haven't enjoyed the places I've gone or been to the best of my ability...but I'm excited to just sit on my butt and straighten up my room and officially unpack and stuff. :)

Schmeg said:
Tomorrow is my first day off in WEEKS that I don't have to go anywhere or be anywhere!! :hyper:

Not that I haven't enjoyed the places I've gone or been to the best of my ability...but I'm excited to just sit on my butt and straighten up my room and officially unpack and stuff. :)

I know...it was so nice to have nothing really that I had to do today. I slept late.

I just finished unpacking last night. :shifty:

arw9797 said:
he's so HOT!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

:barf: :barf: :barf:

547s6c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom