Randooooom......no shows for 6 weeks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:

I'm going put one at my desk but I dont think Ill get too many looks based on who hangs in the cubie next to mine.

I already have the pic of Edge framed from San Diego. I might just stick Bono on my wall and hope no one comments. Someone has an entire wall of her dog so I think I can have a few U2 pictures up! :D

arw9797 said:

I already have the pic of Edge framed from San Diego. I might just stick Bono on my wall and hope no one comments. Someone has an entire wall of her dog so I think I can have a few U2 pictures up! :D

:yes:

I need to create some kind of balance...besides my pics are pics I took and not a calendar. Way cooler in my opinion.

Kariann said:

:yes:

I need to create some kind of balance...besides my pics are pics I took and not a calendar. Way cooler in my opinion.

yeah I'd only put up a picture that I (one of us) took. A few people wanted to see my pictures and then I noticed one person was flipping through the album and looking up at someone else. :shrug: Whatever. :|

fah said:

Yes I watched it....

:|

The technical mistakes are now just making me :laugh: but that's ok cuz I still have Jack/Keifer to watch

Is it a two hour finale next week :hmm:

Yep! 2-hour finale next week. I can't wait. Did you see the preview? It looks like the finale will be jam packed with suspense! Though, I fear Tony really is going to die. The reunion with Michelle seemed too final. :sad:

i'm so tired and i haven't done any studying for my polish culture final tomorrow (technically today) morning.

10:30am. it's 3:38am now. :crack:

social d were awesome, though.

IWasBored said:
i'm so tired and i haven't done any studying for my polish culture final tomorrow (technically today) morning.

10:30am. it's 3:38am now. :crack:

social d were awesome, though.

I should go to bed too :shifty:

But I have never been the early to bed kinda gal :)

Did I tell you that I can't find my boots and I have looked everywhere :(

I'm having a somewhat creepy morning. I was a half hour late to work today due to traffic :mad: I never have to worry about traffic! :madspit:

I also have my quarterly review with my manager this afternoon :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom