Randooooom......no shows for 6 weeks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
Were there any pictures taken of the studded belt? :shifty:

:sigh: I haven't seen any but I did see the studded belt up close from 19 rows away. I had the best spot ever on the last show I was at....well other than being in the elipse in front of The :edge: all night :sexywink:

Bad :drool:

Well, we just got back from dinner :huh:

It was me and the 3 mini fahs. We get to the restaurant, we sit down, we order drinks, drinks arrive, youngest mini fah promptly spills her coke. waitress comes back, cleans it up, brings my daughter another coke, she takes one sip, spills her drink again and makes a bigger mess :huh:

Yeah, there I was in the washroom rinsing coke out of her shoes :|

On the plus side my roasted vegetable pizza was :drool:

fah said:
And don't tell schmeg this but last weekend we went to the Gap and where did the same mini fah head straight to...the large posters in the window, WEEEEEEEEEEEEE
:crack:

:laugh: We really need to come up with something better for GapKids windows since KIDS LOVE POSTERS. We just need holograms or something!

Schmeg said:

:crack:

:laugh: We really need to come up with something better for GapKids windows since KIDS LOVE POSTERS. We just need holograms or something!

It was funny, I lost track of her for a second, I turned around, saw her in the window pushing the posters back and forth, thought of you and burst out laughing. :lol:

This weekend I'm going to make one CD I've told myself I would make for a years....an all New Years Day CD with as many different versions as I can find. I am also going to do the same thing with Bad. :drool: I had forgotten how much I love the song until I started tearing up in Chicago. :sad:

Schmeg said:

:ohmy:

:hyper:

How huge?! What did he say?! Does he seem cool?!

He seems like a nice guy who is not looking for a princess high maintenance girl, which is me and which is why I've been so upset this week that he hadn't responded to me. He explained kickball....I just skimmed through it because I'm not going to respond until the weekend. He asked me what type of person I'm looking for :huh: How does one answer that question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom