Randooooom......no shows for 6 weeks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:

ok I do have a picture of me with Kariann and Schmeg in the desert and the hall of fame last year. Does that make it better for you?

I have the hall of fame one and one at Sun of us up at my desk. Someone was looking at them and commented on Tuesday about the hall of fame one in front of the U2 poster....so do you really like U2. My response was Uh...Yeah....:laugh:

I exchanged the extra copy of U2 Show I got for my birthday for the Da Vinchi Code and book called Peanuts Guide To Life. It's just little quotes from the Peanuts gang :drool: Between those 2 books and Bono in Conversation plus I still have to finish Killing Bono, I might not be around much! I haven't been in the mood to read anything since I graduated in 2000 :reject: but all of a sudden I've been dying to read.

So :wave: I'm going to go read for a bit. :)

I'm going to follow the trend and start various threads at PLEBA that focus on a specific body part. I beTtEr nOt 4geT 2 TyPe LeiK thIs on teh ThrEd tItle iN a MoCkInG ManNeR wHiLe Im @ it kthanx. :hyper: :|

In other news, some fucker at my sister's high school vandalized her car. :mad: :tsk:

The Peanuts Guide to Life = :cute: :bow: I read it in 10 minutes!

The Da Vinchi Code = I think I'm going to be done with it quickly! It is soooo good so far. My brother interupted me by calling to see if I wanted to see Star Wars on Sunday. I'll be back to my book soon.

Darth Vader :drool: :drool: :drool:

I scrolled through this and got nervous when I saw
V
E
R
T
I
C
A
L

T
Y