Randooooom......no shows for 6 weeks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a few pregnant women at my work that are due any day. I was in the bathroom with one of them earlier and she was talking about how she can barely make it in there some days :| Then she asked if I thought I'd ever have kids :| I said it's doubtful and walked away. I really hate when people start talking about relationships and family crap with me. I can't even get a guy that I met online to email me back. :sad:

I really want to stay home the rest of the day. I have nothing to do at work and I don't know how to do anyone else's crap and everyone is too busy to show me. In 3 weeks I'll have been there a year :shocked: and in that time no one has ever had the time to show me how to do anything than what they showed me my first month :huh:

arw9797 said:
There's a few pregnant women at my work that are due any day. I was in the bathroom with one of them earlier and she was talking about how she can barely make it in there some days :| Then she asked if I thought I'd ever have kids :| I said it's doubtful and walked away. I really hate when people start talking about relationships and family crap with me. I can't even get a guy that I met online to email me back. :sad:

:hug:

:yawn:

I just phoned my Dad and left a message 'suggesting' he might want to take me and the mini fahs out for dinner as Mr fah has to work late :shifty:

~waiting for my phone to ring~

Last edited:
I think something from the outer reaches of the universe has taken over Ms. M's body. Our meeting with her today went too well and she didn't reject any of our proposals nor did she talk to us like 5 year olds.

The 3 of walking out of the meeting....

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

:eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

Kariann said:
I think something from the outer reaches of the universe has taken over Ms. M's body. Our meeting with her today went too well and she didn't reject any of our proposals nor did she talk to us like 5 year olds.

The 3 of walking out of the meeting....

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

:eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

Every so often the moon and stars are in the right place at the right time :up:

arw9797 said:

I hate when people ask me about having kids especially people I don't really know. I usually then freak them but saying that becoming a mom scares the crap out me because I fear I would suck at it. They then tell me...oh no you would be a good mom which makes me want to burst out and say how do you know that you dont even really KNOW me!

I did however have the conversation with MG the other day which was weird having the discussion with a guy...a guy I think is adorable.

I'm bringing the picture of Bono that's my sig to work tomorrow. I dont' care if people think I'm a freak. It's my favorite thing in the world right now (and I took it too :D) and I need it at work with me. I don't really have one of Edge that I want to bring. I think I look :der: in the pic with him so there's no way I'd hang that on my wall :tsk: Plus the hat and hoodie look on Bono makes me :drool:

arw9797 said:
I'm bringing the picture of Bono that's my sig to work tomorrow. I dont' care if people think I'm a freak. It's my favorite thing in the world right now (and I took it too :D) and I need it at work with me. I don't really have one of Edge that I want to bring. I think I look :der: in the pic with him so there's no way I'd hang that on my wall :tsk: Plus the hat and hoodie look on Bono makes me :drool:

I need to take mine to work to counteract the Clay pic in the next cubie. I think I'm going to take the cowboy hat one or the smile one that I took.

Oh yeah and the boy I think is adorable is younger than me....would be a total Demi/Ashton situation and he has a girlfriend.

Kariann said:

Oh yeah and the boy I think is adorable is younger than me....would be a total Demi/Ashton situation and he has a girlfriend.

:( oh too bad. I think you've mentioned him before now that I think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom