Randooooom......no shows for 6 weeks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IWasBored said:
i didn't reply back yet.

:shifty:

i already made an ass out of myself once, i'm not really looking forward to doing it again.

i'd PM him the link to the picture if i could figure out how to do that on that board. no clue how. there's no way i'm posting it on the board so everyone can laugh at me. :mad:

Have you replied yet :flirt:

Queen Bee said:
Look at what I found!

tongue.jpg
:hyper: Cool!!

Jim claims he's going to his friend Chip's house but he smells far to good to be going to see a boy...:eyebrow:

I'm sending U2 subliminal messages:

Keep Bad in the set...Keep Bad in the set...Keep Bad in the set...

I don't know why I consider crying my eyes out while surrounded by 20,000 people good entertainment, but I do!

Schmeg said:
I'm sending U2 subliminal messages:

Keep Bad in the set...Keep Bad in the set...Keep Bad in the set...

I don't know why I consider crying my eyes out while surrounded by 20,000 people good entertainment, but I do!

Yes I agree even though I'm not happy about them tossing New Year's Day aside. :sad: :sigh:

Queen Bee said:
I got to listen to I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For from tonight's show. :combust: I normally don't even like this song. :drool:

:combust: I love that song :drool:

It's Vegas to me. Long story....yes the video was shot there but my sister did something for me last year when we were in Vegas that has to do with the song and everytime I hear it now I think of our trip through the desert last summer :drool:

arw9797 said:

Yes I agree even though I'm not happy about them tossing New Year's Day aside. :sad: :sigh:
They're just giving it a nice rest before you get to hear it again next month! :yes:

fah said:

Have you replied yet :flirt:

:lmao:

update:
"did we meet at the cambridge elks lodge show?"

"haha oh crap, yeah and i made an ass out of myself."

"no you didn't!"

i'm not sure what he's talking about, i most definetly did.

Last edited:

i figured what the hell and PMed the links to the pics kat took at that show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom