Randooooom......no shows for 6 weeks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"did we meet at the Cambridge Elks' Lodge show?"

guess who just asked me that on a certain message board :ohmy: :yikes:

IWasBored said:
"did we meet at the Cambridge Elks' Lodge show?"

guess who just asked me that on a certain message board :ohmy: :yikes:

that's an interesting pick up line :giggle:

I got my fan club stuff from the ten club today :hyper:

I finally joined - should have done it years ago :huh:

i didn't reply back yet.

:shifty:

i already made an ass out of myself once, i'm not really looking forward to doing it again.

i'd PM him the link to the picture if i could figure out how to do that on that board. no clue how. there's no way i'm posting it on the board so everyone can laugh at me. :mad:

:yikes: i'm not sure what 89.5 cents a liter translates to...but it can't be good.

:hyper:

Look at what I found!

tongue.jpg

Last edited:
fah said:
~math/metric lesson~

3.78 litres = 1 gallon

Close to $3.38 (Canadian) / gallon

I'm not sure if Canadian/American gallons are the same :hmm: I don't think they are

:huh:

ouch, that hurt my brain.

I just got home from Brazenhead....as I was sitting there an looked up to see the sign that points toward Ireland I realized that in the matter of a few weeks I could very well be sitting in the actual Brazenhead pub that inspired mine.

Also I had 2 pints of cider and tried to relay the story of Mr. Clean although I've determined that you had to be there to appreciate him.

Kariann said:
I just got home from Brazenhead....as I was sitting there an looked up to see the sign that points toward Ireland I realized that in the matter of a few weeks I could very well be sitting in the actual Brazenhead pub that inspired mine.

Also I had 2 pints of cider and tried to relay the story of Mr. Clean although I've determined that you had to be there to appreciate him.

Ireland: ONE month from right now we'll be on a plane :drool: :hyper:

:tsk: my stomach and I are not friends right now. I think I'm going to :barf: any minute. I've determined that food and I do not get along anymore. I'm going to go on an all cracker diet since that's the only thing that doesn't make me want to :barf:

My grandma was like that her entire life too.....:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom