Randooooom......no shows for 6 weeks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The boy was online all last night....he has aol too so he found his way onto my buddy list. I swear I thought I disabled that option. I have all sorts of random people show up on that thing and I don't know who they are :| I did not add him to my list. :tsk: Anyways....he was on all night but no email back :sad:

arw9797 said:
time to go back to work :grumpy:

I start work at 4 pm this afternoon :|

That means I finish at 4 am :|

Furthermore, it means I have to get up at 8 am to take the older 2 mini fahs to school...the younger one will have gone to daycare as she only has school in the afternoon.

I had a bizarre dream last night. You know how on news channels there's a scrolling marquee at the bottom of the screen with news briefs? Well, I was dreaming about being at an airport last night. While I was waiting for a flight to Atlanta to board, all of the TVs (there must've been 5 of them) had a non-scrolling marquee at the bottom with the :camera: smilie. It haunted me when I got in the flight, too! The TVs on the flight had the same damn camera marquee. There must've been eight of them in a row. They were all different colors though. :huh:

Needless to say, the signature is back. :|

Last edited:
One of my coworkers just had a small gathering at her house. Her dog was too cute :cute: I wanted to leave an hour ago but I felt weird just getting up and leaving while everyone else was still hanging around. :huh:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I'll kick his ass. :hug:

I've been through the email stage that doesn't go anywhere so much that I don't give it too much time anymore. I've even been the one to not answer the email if I don't think it's going anywhere. I'm not all that patient with the whole email me your life story for a few weeks type of thing and then not asking for my phone number. :shrug:

Well according to his last email...he has kickball (what the hell is that anyways? It sounds like something I played in grade school) on Tuesday nights. BUT...he was online last night so :whatever:

:sad: I finally caved in and made a dentist appointment. When I was there a few months ago they said I needed 2 filings :mad: and some preventative work done. I got a call the other day "reminding" me to make an appointment and told me that my 6 month is coming up and I need to have that work done at the time of my next cleaning if I didn't make a separate appointment :sad: I promised myself I'd get it done before I leave for Ireland only if they had a Saturday appointment at 11:00 so I can sleep in a bit...:| The first Saturday open was June 11th at 11:00 :sigh: I was hoping they'd be book for another 6 months! :scream: I decided to have a different dentist do it since last year when I had a filing replaced I could feel it the whole time even after 2 extra shots of novocaine. I don't know what the hell that guy was doing in there but it hurt so bad that I've been terrified to do this appointment. I never used to care about having work done but now :tsk: I don't want to go! :(

Last time I post about the cameras, I promise!

I couldn't resist making this. :silent:

camerainvasion.gif

:no:

:hmm: what else can I bore you with.....

my review with my manager got pushed to Thursday :mad: I was really looking forward to it. Actually...it was supposed to be last Wednesday about an hour after I got in from Chicago :drool: but she changed it to today and now it's on Thursday. I want to tell her how bored I am lately and that I'm dying for more work. :|

I just watched that concert not too long ago. Edge is very :combust: :faint: along with his guitar playing :bow: in that video and then it ends with Mr :mac:

What more could you ask for in a U2 video? :drool: :drool:

I don't know :hmm: I have the pay per view version of it where it's played in full so they show every song and they show different views of :edge:

:shifty: :reject: not that I would noticed different views of Edge in a video....

But what's the difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom