Randooooom: Khanada will edit this later

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the rockin edge said:
no, I got up at 10.

parents
:|
your parents make you wake up at a specific time? shit, mine don't care. they just get worried that i'm all right. when i didn't wake up until 6 my dad asked me if i was okay. :)

the only thing my mom worries about is my schedule will get all messed up because i'm gonna have to wake up like normal people soon because of our trip. :hyper: but i can acclimate for that. :hyper:

oh, why we're on the subject of audioscrobbler, it annoys me how they don't say how many songs you need to play before it updates anymore too - I guess it's more of a 'we update you when we feel like it' system now.
I cleared my profile last months because I figured i'd played alot of songs and they literally hadn't updated me in over a month :angry:

/endrant

beau2ifulday said:
oh, why we're on the subject of audioscrobbler, it annoys me how they don't say how many songs you need to play before it updates anymore too - I guess it's more of a 'we update you when we feel like it' system now.
I cleared my profile last months because I figured i'd played alot of songs and they literally hadn't updated me in over a month :angry:

/endrant

I wonder if people that donate money to Audioscrobbler get on a special server or whatever that's quicker than the server that updates how many songs are played. Something kind of like on LiveJournal's paid users cluster groups. :hmm:

beau2ifulday said:

/endrant
yeah, that kinda info would be nice. :| i'm trying to get to 300 songs, i forget why now. i'm at 199, and of course now it's not updating anything. still this "can't connect to host" bullshit. will it queue everything and send everything when it can connect? no! of course not! it'll just send the last one. :|

Queen Bee said:
I wonder if people that donate money to Audioscrobbler get on a special server or whatever that's quicker than the server that updates how many songs are played. Something kind of like on LiveJournal's paid users cluster groups. :hmm:
that would be nice. i'm on roast beef on livejournal :giggle:

it doesn't list anything about it :mad: http://www.audioscrobbler.com/subscribe.php#extra

Queen Bee said:

No, I don't think so - I used to donate, and I certainly never got updated any quicker.

:down:

Infact, i'm not too sure why I donated. Out of the kindness of my heart, I guess (or during a moment of madness) :shrug:

KhanadaRhodes said:

yeah, that kinda info would be nice. :| i'm trying to get to 300 songs, i forget why now. i'm at 199, and of course now it's not updating anything. still this "can't connect to host" bullshit. will it queue everything and send everything when it can connect? no! of course not! it'll just send the last one. :|

I have a plugin on Winamp too since I occasionally use that player to listen to bootlegs. What sucks about it is that whenever I use it my tracks played count becomes the "error, check later" status for several hours. :banghead:

beau2ifulday said:
No, I don't think so - I used to donate, and I certainly never got updated any quicker.

Infact, i'm not too sure why I donated. Out of the kindness of my heart, I guess (or during a moment of madness) :shrug:
the features they DO offer seem nothing more than window dressing. it certainly wouldn't make me give money. but at least they let you name the price. i'd give like $1 a month for those features, if that. oooh, i can see what my friends are listening to when i'm looking at my friends page! gee thanks! :rolleyes:

Queen Bee said:
I have a plugin on Winamp too since I occasionally use that player to listen to bootlegs. What sucks about it is that whenever I use it my tracks played count becomes the "error, check later" status for several hours. :banghead:

KhanadaRhodes said:

the features they DO offer seem nothing more than window dressing. it certainly wouldn't make me give money. but at least they let you name the price. i'd give like $1 a month for those features, if that. oooh, i can see what my friends are listening to when i'm looking at my friends page! gee thanks! :rolleyes:

ah, that's the other thing - there's a minimum restriction on what you give a month. It has to be more than $2.50 or something, so the whole 'give what you can' thing is a little untrue :rolleyes:

Queen Bee said:
I loved that feature! I wish it'd still work. :sad:
:hug:

beau2ifulday said:
ah, that's the other thing - there's a minimum restriction on what you give a month. It has to be more than $2.50 or something, so the whole 'give what you can' thing is a little untrue :rolleyes:
that sucks :down:

this wouldn't piss me off so much if it'd at least queue my songs and then send them all whenever audioscrobbler decided to accept the songs. but instead, i could listen to 101 songs and it'll only take the last one. that pisses me off.

KhanadaRhodes said:

your parents make you wake up at a specific time? shit, mine don't care. they just get worried that i'm all right. when i didn't wake up until 6 my dad asked me if i was okay. :)

My mom made me get up today cause she had work for me to do:|

Other than that they don't make me get up at any time.

My dad makes snide remarks without actually saying I sleep in too long:mad:

Pizza was good:drool:

the rockin edge said:
My mom made me get up today cause she had work for me to do:|

Other than that they don't make me get up at any time.

My dad makes snide remarks without actually saying I sleep in too long:mad:

Pizza was good:drool:
:hug:

my parents are such dolls. because of my accident my mobility has decreased a lot (i mean i'm not a cripple, but everything hurts, basically) so they've not asked me to do a lot of chores and i hardly had to pack up my stuff even. my mom was ecstatic that i unloaded the dishwasher last night. i felt like such a loser that in the week i've lived here that's all i've done to help out, especially since my mom was so genuinely thrilled that i did it. :(

Queen Bee said:
Apologies about the lack of communication recently, we're all working hard on the brand new site which will be released in a couple of weeks' time.

:hmm:
:hyper:

a new site with more banners? :hyper:

:grumpy:

m'k. I'm going to stop with all the audioscrobbler bitterness now. I'm sure it'll be much better :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom