Randooooom: Khanada will edit this later

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
19572709.jpg

I recognize John, but who are the other clowns? :scratch:

Queen Bee said:
19572709.jpg

I recognize John, but who are the other clowns? :scratch:
:shocked:

they are not clowns!!

top left is robert palmer (simply irresistible, addicted to love), top right is andy from duran duran. bottom right is tony thompson, drummer for chic.

robert palmer and tony thompson both died in 2003. :sad:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:shocked:

they are not clowns!!

top left is robert palmer (simply irresistible, addicted to love), top right is andy from duran duran. bottom right is tony thompson, drummer for chic.

robert palmer and tony thompson both died in 2003. :sad:

I was just joking!

Wow, so Andy does have eyes beneath those shades.

Aw, I knew about Robert Palmer, but I had no idea Tony Thompson died too. :(

Queen Bee said:
I was just joking!

Wow, so Andy does have eyes beneath those shades.

Aw, I knew about Robert Palmer, but I had no idea Tony Thompson died too. :(
it's okay. :D

yeah, robert palmer died of a heart attack and tony thompson died of pneumonia. :(

here's two other pics:

love john in this one :drool:

Queen Bee said:
The music intro to Duran Duran's official website is the most frightening thing EVER. :crack:
:lmao: omigor, i usually just go straight to the news page or whatever and bypass the homepage so i never hear the music. it's usually always instrumental bits. wtf!!! :huh:

Queen Bee said:
I'm talking to myself. :happy:
i'm here! i was just looking for pics from the power station. :D

this is the most normal picture of andy i've ever seen! when they released their first album he had bleached blonde hair which looked rather :huh: and then he went brunette and worked on growing out a mullet :yuck: and this is also the skinniest i've ever seen simon:

aad162a1lr.jpg

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lmao: omigor, i usually just go straight to the news page or whatever and bypass the homepage so i never hear the music. it's usually always instrumental bits. wtf!!! :huh:

I was browsing another tab on Mozilla while the website was loading, so when Simon's vocals started playing I was like, "What the... :crack: :huh:"

Queen Bee said:
I was browsing another tab on Mozilla while the website was loading, so when Simon's vocals started playing I was like, "What the... :crack: :huh:"
i had to load it up again to make sure i wasn't hallucinating! that is fucked up! i've been going to that website since they first launched it back in like 97 and i've never heard them use such shitty music!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom