Randooooom: Khanada will edit this later

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:
Who knows. Try me.

As I've said before... I think Wild Boys is a kick ass song... so Duran Duran can't be that bad. And there is a song off there new album which I quite liked... it might be the single - I saw it on Top Of The Pops. :shrug:
if you like the wild boys, you may not like arcadia. wild boys is bit more like power station. :)

which song was it? sunrise or what happens tomorrow? if you don't know, was it fast or slow?

burn for you:

cowboy kirk. yeeeee haw!!!

if you can't tell, this is someone on jon's shoulders sticking their fingers up his nose :snort:

shadowplay :joydivision:

it came out like shit but jon pinned someone against a wall :combust:

i have no idea who this is

up next: melting in the sun, which SUCKS!!!

melting in the sun, the worst inxs video ever:

i could not get a shot of michael. seriously. they would show him for 1/2 a sec and be like "hey let's show his crotch for 5 seconds." i'm not joking. :|

a pic of someone with a firecracker or something to show how pointless and random this video is

KhanadaRhodes said:
melting in the sun, the worst inxs video ever:

i could not get a shot of michael. seriously. they would show him for 1/2 a sec and be like "hey let's show his crotch for 5 seconds." i'm not joking. :|

a pic of someone with a firecracker or something to show how pointless and random this video is

:lol:

When you're done with these, tell me what these video collections are called. I must own them all. :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom