Randooooom: Khanada will edit this later

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:

It's about time! I have to wait a little under an hour before it airs here. Was the eviction tonight?

veto was tonight.

Eviction is on Thursday. My phone rang during one important part so we'll have to discuss it later. I don't want to bring it up until you've seen it.

the rockin edge said:

British men aren't slobs:mad: and you're right I definately don't support the arses:wink:

sure they are...

:yikes:

you count your lucky stars you weren't in the country when this thing was on Celebrity Big Brother :slant:

Queen Bee said:

All right! Did they reveal the secret partners or was that on the Saturday show we missed? ::sad:

I swear I thought it was going to be tonight but they announced it was for Thursday. There's at least one pair that was sort of revealed just by them talking but I'm not totally sure if they're really a pair or not. But otherwise I don't know enough of them yet after just one show to have figured all of that out.

arw9797 said:
I swear I thought it was going to be tonight but they announced it was for Thursday. There's at least one pair that was sort of revealed just by them talking but I'm not totally sure if they're really a pair or not. But otherwise I don't know enough of them yet after just one show to have figured all of that out.

Interesting. :hmm:

Did they give us a recap of what happened on Saturday's show tonight? I still can't believe I missed it!

Queen Bee said:

Interesting. :hmm:

Did they give us a recap of what happened on Saturday's show tonight? I still can't believe I missed it!

I think they did....just the normal previously on big brother bit they always do. They have a new announcer :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom