Randooooom: Khanada will edit this later

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
I'm surprised too! I was expecting you were going to be indifferent about the entire concept.
i'm starting to think tim-tam has a mancrush on kirk. whenever he mentions inxs he mentions kirk. or if we're drooling over michael or jon he's like "what about kirk?" :eyebrow:

timothius said:
He just seems to be the most bizzare character in the group and the one who recieves the least attention - thus in these situations I will suppourt him.
well it's not exactly like he set out to make himself look like an object of affection. he had a freaking rattail. that's nasty. :tsk: and he will never be forgiven for his grunge jesus look. and now he looks like colonel sanders. he makes bad fashion choices. and let's not forget in 1985 he looked like elton john with the glasses and trenchcoat.

Queen Bee said:
I still can't get over the footage of Andrew speaking at Hutch's funeral. That was too morbid for my liking. :tsk:

While its not somthing you would want to see every day - that was a very important moment in INXS history and I really didn't have that much of a problem with it being shown. From memory the snippet of the speech was somthing like You will always be a part of us. Which I thought was more than appropriate.

Queen Bee said:
I'm surprised too! I was expecting you were going to be indifferent about the entire concept.

I guess I'm full of suprises :shrug:.

I am more interested than emotionally involved. I quite like a lot of INXS's music (contrary to popular belief). So it makes it easy to be interested - yet not be completely crushed because one of my favourite bands is cashing in on the legacy of their band, I’m defiantly appalled, maybe pissed, but not crushed or upset.

timothius said:
While its not somthing you would want to see every day - that was a very important moment in INXS history and I really didn't have that much of a problem with it being shown. From memory the snippet of the speech was somthing like You will always be a part of us. Which I thought was more than appropriate.

I understand your point. I don't remember if the entire funeral was broadcasted here on television, but I do remember watching a brief segment of it on TV as a passing news story. It just took me back to a period I wasn't ready to be reminded of again. :(

KhanadaRhodes said:

:wave:

did your friend buy the gnome at the sushi place? :eyebrow:

No! :laugh: It did sound like that! She bought it at a relsale shop. I've never witnessed anyone purchase a gnome before! When Schmeg and I were done kissing the Blarney Stone we were walking over to go down and there was a guy standing a gnome up on the ledge and taking a picture of it!

Queen Bee said:

I understand your point. I don't remember if the entire funeral was broadcasted here on television, but I do remember watching a brief segment of it on TV as a passing news story. It just took me back to a period I wasn't ready to be reminded of again. :(

I think it was, at least in Australia. I recall the baffoon who was in the middle of this trend where he would gatecrash major events - the cricket, the AFL Grand Final, the Melbourne Cup (major horse race), Royal Visits to Australia, the Australian Open Tennis, Wimbeldon later on etc etc storming the funeral - one of the most disgusting acts I've ever seen in my live, ever, ever, ever. That moment would have been far worse to watch for me.

Kariann said:
No! :laugh: It did sound like that! She bought it at a relsale shop. I've never witnessed anyone purchase a gnome before! When Schmeg and I were done kissing the Blarney Stone we were walking over to go down and there was a guy standing a gnome up on the ledge and taking a picture of it!
:lmao: i've never seen anyone buy a gnome either! my mom has one in her garden but someone gave it to her. :hmm:

i'm starting to wonder if your friend broke some kind of law about buying gnomes or something. :giggle:

Queen Bee said:
:is royally pissed off now:

the rockin edge said:
your kisses won't help you now
cry.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom