Randooooom: Can I borrow your Sharpie?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
I watched about 40 minutes of it and then I couldn't handle the heat anymore so I left. I got here in time for the nomination thingy though. I didn't pay too much attention to the food competition since was packing but I watched enough of it to see what was going on. Eric drives me crazy! :mad:

I can't stand Eric either! I'm in love with Kaysar though. :love:

I'm still here! My mom came down here to bug me. My parents are both a little too excited that I'm here for the night. I want to go back to my apartment so bad but it's just too hot! Plus no internet :mad:

I was just gonna ask how it was by you, arw.
It is just miserable here..........getting more and more humid.......*melting*:(

Kariann said:
Oh yeah Schmeg tonight was the first night for the Columbus Waterfire! Kind of sad though because it's a crappy night outside. I have informed my mom we are going the Saturday before my bday.
Waaaaaaaaaaaterfiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire!!!! :combust:

I haven't been to one since I went with you!

You have to take your mom! And take pictures so I can compare! And think of poor Buddy Cianci, in jail without his toupee, when you're there!

26-cianci.jpg

:buddy: :formermayorofprovidence: :injailrightnow:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
*starts her second Guinness*

Hmm... Zoo TV, or UABRS? :hmm: Or, Elevation Boston?
:jealous:

I think I have some beer in the fridge...I might be inspired to go find out now!

Then I have to see if Crapfish likes me.

I vote for accessories, by the way...better chances of more people posting. :yes:

shari schultz said:
I was just gonna ask how it was by you, arw.
It is just miserable here..........getting more and more humid.......*melting*:(

it's horrible here right now! They said on the news the other night, I think it was for Sunday or Monday, that there will be a break for a day or so and then back up to the 90's.

Six months ago it was -20 out and I was screaming about that. I said then that in 6 months it will be well over 100 degrees difference and unfortunately I was right! :sad:

Queen Bee said:

104º
Humidity: 13º

:drool:

it's not the heat it's the humidity that is so bad. It's like walking into a sauna when you go outside :yuck:

I was in Vegas last year at this time and even though it was 115 degrees out and it was painful to walk unless you drank a ton of water it still didn't feel as bad as it does now. :tsk:

*starts her second Guinness*

Hmm... Zoo TV, or UABRS? :hmm: Or, Elevation Boston?

I'm so jealous that you're drinking Guinness! :madspit: I'm dying for one and I can't drink until next week now :sad:

I've had my fill of UABRS since June 5th. I think I watched it about 20 times that week and listened to it on my iPod for days at a time :eek:

Zoo TV!!!!!! It's a summer concert for me. Elevation Boston is winter all the way since it came out in the winter. :shrug: I'm weird that way. Everything has to do with seasons for me.

Temp: 70
Humidity: 93%

Typically, if it's any less than 90% humidity, we call it "dry" here.

We are only at 81 degrees but have a dewpoint of 68 and a humidity of 70%.............bleh. Just got back from buying a fan......hopefully having 2 of them will help/let me sleep tonight.

arw9797 said:

it's not the heat it's the humidity that is so bad. It's like walking into a sauna when you go outside :yuck:
:wink: Weakling.

:kiss:

shari schultz said:
We are only at 81 degrees but have a dewpoint of 68 and a humidity of 70%.............bleh. Just got back from buying a fan......hopefully having 2 of them will help/let me sleep tonight.

I've always had central air. This is the first time ever that I've had a little tiny wall unit and in one room and then NOTHING in my bedroom. I have 2 fans on me at night full blast and I still wake up super warm. :yuck: I'm going to freeze here tonight.

How many hours till you have the DVD of your U2 concert, Queen Bee? I forgot to respond with a :hyper: when you mentioned it in a former Randooooom thread. Sorry:reject:

You guys are making me want to go to Crapfish and buy some notepaper or something.

April's drunk, bored, and online... watch out! :ohmy:
Go there and upload your favorite pictures of Bono where you can see his belt and join in the Pleba fun! Use your drunken boredom for a good cause!

:shifty: I am having a Smirnoff while waiting for the Bass to chill in the fridge...Apparently Jim took all my beer out to make room for his. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom