Randooooom: Can I borrow your Sharpie?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
best_picture_ever.jpg

I'm back from the dentist. :sigh: I did not feel a thing!!!!!! :sad: Last time I had to get a filing I felt everything he did no matter how much novocain I had. I had a different dentist do my work this time and it went so much better. I'm so numb right now :madspit: After insurance my estimated balance is $298.00! :eek: They asked if I could pay it in full :lmao: I almost fainted when I agreed to $50.00 :sad:

Hopefully I will not have to do this again anytime soon :mad:

I do have to go back in a month for a cleaning :|

I want to go swimming so bad right now but I think I'm supposed to stay out of the sun while on Prednisone. Unless I'm thinking of another drug I've been on before :hmm: Maybe I should look up the side affects of it. It's going to be 100 out :crack:

Trying to eat right now is a joke! They said I was good to go but this is hard. I'm soooo hungry. I wanted to go to Chipotle but I dont want to talk in front of anyone right now :tsk:

:heart: Gotta love the phone company :rolleyes: I told them last night that I wasn't going to hang out at home today waiting for someone to show up here and to pleeaaaaaase call my cell phone because I would be in the area, or at least just at the pool. :| They just called my house phone :der: They're just lucky I was here! I told him not to come out because it works fine now but I'm sure later on I'll probably have an issue. :mad: I can handle a cable outtage but my day is ruined if I can't get online! :scream:

:hmm: I think I'm almost done talking to myself....

:crazy: I just paid my cell phone bill online and they sent me a text message thanking me for my payment instead of emailing me like they normally do. :weird:

:down: Dentist

:up: No pain

:down: Phone company calling the wrong phone

:up: Not needing service

I got a text message from my cell phone company about something stupid and at first I was pissed that they were wasting a text until I realized it started with ***FREE VERIZION TXT*** :der:

I should, like, go outside and enjoy the beautiful day until I have to leave for work. :der: Why am I sitting here?

arw9797 said:
you made a comment in your journal that concerns me.:huh:
I know, I'm sorry. :hug: Just getting that restless feeling again.

Schmeg said:

I know, I'm sorry. :hug: Just getting that restless feeling again.

I want to buy a townhouse but I can't afford the monthly payments myself. My sister said no even though I think she wanted to say yes. Move here! :hyper: I need a roommate...or two. We have so many lakes you won't even know you aren't by the ocean. :drool:

arw9797 said:

I want to buy a townhouse but I can't afford the monthly payments myself. My sister said no even though I think she wanted to say yes. Move here! :hyper: I need a roommate...or two. We have so many lakes you won't even know you aren't by the ocean. :drool:
I can't even afford the plane ticket to GET there! :laugh:

You saw what I drive over every day...I'd know I wasn't near the ocean. :kiss:

I dont know where all of this food is going. I swear I've eaten more in the past few days than I have in a month :eek:

I have another pill to take in a few hours too :scream:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I just got back from Bed Bath & Beyond. I bought a slipcover, a dvd tower, and Yankee Candles. As if I have the money. :slant:

my parents just got new furniture and said I could have the chair that was in their family room. It's peach and my stuff is plum :| I should look for a slipcover for it because that peach color is not going to last too long next to my cute plum couch :tsk: I do love the chair though :drool: It's very comfy :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom