Randooooom: Can I borrow your Sharpie?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:

I agree with everything you say!!!!!!!

:shifty:

Um, anyway...Thirty minutes?! I have 4 hours!!! And still with the 31 hours on Glendale!! Shoot me now!!! But then revive me so I can hear the New Year's Day solo and the Elvis L&POE voice and then rob a bank for $3600 so I can buy a gorgeous guitar.
mine is only the Miss Sarejevo song......

got it........good stuff:drool:

Last edited:
One more thing........Schmeg, what is your signature? All I see is a red X:(

Did you drink the Guinness in the last one?:shifty:

Kariann said:
Ok Whatever anyone does DO NOT try the Altoids Sour Cherry gum!!!!!! DONT DO IT!
too late. ICK!

note to self
If you hear a high pitched and fast moving screech, GO OUTSIDE immediately......
Don't know what they were, but they moved fast and were wing to wing:drool:

I'm finally watching Live 8 and I would like to make the following observations:

1. Adam from Maroon 5 is squeaky and annoying

2. Rob Thomas thinks he's something really special

shari schultz said:
One more thing........Schmeg, what is your signature? All I see is a red X:(

Did you drink the Guinness in the last one?:shifty:
It's a Sharpie. :ohmy:

Bono's Pop Angel drank my fruity summer Guinness. :wink:

Kariann said:
:hyper: That'll get rid of a few years of reciepts, bills, etc. in my closet!

I'm tired of the massive cleanout project. I have 3 bags full of clothes for the Salvation Army, though!

I REALLY need TLC's Clean Sweep to come in and tell me I don't need the sweatshirts I got at every skating compeition I competed in, all the programs from all the shows and competitions I was in, 14 years worth of Skating magazines....maybe the next project will be getting the Skating magazines I am specifically in and tossing the rest.

Whooooooooooo, are you! Who who, who who!

Okay I'm done talking to myself...back to cleaning.

My trunk that I have everything U2 in is almost too full. :shifty:

I was in a good groove until I started looking through my Ireland coffee table book and was like I was there and there....and I want to see that and that and that the next time.

My pile of books and magazines is dwindling down though.

I have NO internet in my apartment right now :scream: The line is down and they're sending someone out tomorrow night, even if my connection does come back up again. It's soooo damn hot in my apartment and Derek was playing his bass so loud I thought I landed in hell. I had 3 fans going, my air conditioner, my TV, and I was vacuuming and I could still hear that ass. Unfortunately they can't do anything but ask him to turn it down in the day and he could say no and I'd have to deal with it. I'm going to freak out if he's loud when I go home. I really actually hope he does start playing his music after 10 tonight because I'm crabby enough right now over no internet and it being so damn hot that I will call the cops this time. :mad:

One a lighter note, I finally watched Chicago 4 :drool: Whoever filmed it favored Edge :up: I also finally put all of my vcd's and dvd's into my organizer in order. It's been a mess all along but an even bigger mess since a few of you raided my collection a few months ago :shifty: I never put them away when I got them back. I'm so happy it's organized now. All I have to do now is figure out what I'm going to do with the zillions of boots I have on cd :eek:

arw9797 said:
One a lighter note, I finally watched Chicago 4 :drool: Whoever filmed it favored Edge :up: I also finally put all of my vcd's and dvd's into my organizer in order. It's been a mess all along but an even bigger mess since a few of you raided my collection a few months ago :shifty: I never put them away when I got them back. I'm so happy it's organized now. All I have to do now is figure out what I'm going to do with the zillions of boots I have on cd :eek:

I need to get another organizer. Maybe I will take the money from the books we sold today and get one tomorrow. :hmm:

:crazy: My parents have new furniture downstairs and they have rearranged the room so many times since Friday night when I first saw the stuff. I hope they're done now! :scream: They're being so loud! :madspit:

I'm so stressed from my weekend! :sad: I think I'm going to tell my boss tomorrow I have to leave at 3 for the phone people. I actually do need to leave at 4:30ish to be home by 5 but I don't think anyone will mind if I leave. I'm just worn out. I know it's from prednisone. Only 2 pills left :sigh:

my aunt and uncle and one of my cousins are here now to look at the new furniture. My cousin is wearing the tighest tank top I've ever seen on anyone and she's not a skinny girl either :eek:

Okay everyone think happy You Send It thoughts for me, Amanda, and Edge's New Year's Day solo!!!

I spent a couple hours sitting outside looking for airshow aircraft to fly over. Nothing. It was actually not bad in the shade. Better than being in the house. A lake breeze kicked in for a bit.

I did see a Northwest flight go around in circles a couple times. They couldn't land until the Blue Angels left airport airspace.
An air acrobat pilot who flew an Edge 540 used Elevation as one of his performance tunes. Thought it was appropriate~Edge, Elevation..................

shari schultz said:
I spent a couple hours sitting outside looking for airshow aircraft to fly over. Nothing. It was actually not bad in the shade. Better than being in the house. A lake breeze kicked in for a bit.

I did see a Northwest flight go around in circles a couple times. They couldn't land until the Blue Angels left airport airspace.
An air acrobat pilot who flew an Edge 540 used Elevation as one of his performance tunes. Thought it was appropriate~Edge, Elevation..................
:lol: That IS appropriate!

We had dinner and ice cream on the deck and watched the regular commercial jets fly over. There have been a lot of little private planes lately.

Schmeg said:
Okay everyone think happy You Send It thoughts for me, Amanda, and Edge's New Year's Day solo!!!
*happy thoughtshappy thoughts
happy thoughtshappy thoughts*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom