Randooooom: Can I borrow your Sharpie?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
That reminds me of another John. My friend saw John Mayer in concert last year. He looked like he was constipated in 21 of the 36 pictures that she took with her camera.

Now hurry up :grumpy:
yes!!! i've seen john mayer live twice and he does look constipated!!

here's one pic:

:chant: play the fucking bass john!! :rockon: :drool:

Queen Bee said:
You can see his fillings in that first picture. It's like the Elevation Boston DVD all over again. :tsk:
:giggle: i know. but see, at least these are just my pics and not a dvd that was released worldwide.

OH!!! did i mention they filmed the nashville concert?! :hyper: and i noticed they kept panning the cameras out to the audience and they filmed me several times. i was holding up a record i was trying to get signed (that i got signed in memphis) and they kept filming me!! :hyper:

i deleted it cuz i thought it was too blurry. i can reattach it if you don't think it looks too shitty.

ironically i think it's too close up. mayhaps if i shrink it :hmm: but then it'll be too small. :grumpy:

Queen Bee said:
Khanadascandalicious is abusing her mod powers. :down:
ANYONE can delete an attached picture they attached!! when you go to edit your post you just go down to the attachment and select either "keep current attachment," "select new attachment," or "delete attachment."

:D

hey...here's the dd stuff i got signed :hyper:

an EXTREMELY rare promo only copy of planet earth only released in the u.s. with a completely different cover (sorry about the flash, nothing was there anyway):

this is cool, it's a copy of the seven and the ragged tiger lp made into a purse:

Queen Bee said:
:shocked:

:up:

You were right about John's chicken scratch signature. :tsk:
:hyper:

haha i know!! i came across something online a while back where someone had scanned an oooooold official newsletter. like old as in 81/early 82. it had a handwritten letter from john in it. the thing was barely legible. :tsk:

although it's better than my ex's handwriting. :yikes:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Welcome back, Khan! Those are your pictures from the show? They look awesome! :up:
thanks april!!

Queen Bee said:
She posted more at B&C. :up:

I can't believe I'm still awake. :crack:
i can't believe i'm still up! i didn't get to bed until late last night but then i had to wake up early. :crack:

at least i can sleep in today! :up:

Last edited:
:lazy:

Today I have laid around in bed thinking, "Ill get up in ten minutes...nah make that fifteen...okay, twenty..." etc, gone to Dunkin Donuts, looked at the pictures in Rolling Stone, and then sat here. I'm glad it's not nice out because I was thinking about going to the beach and I really have things to do...but the beach would suck right now. It's all humid and the water's only 69 degrees so the wind would be cold...so instead I'm sitting on a pile of clothes on my chair thinking about how I have to attack the scary, scary closet.

/journal entry

I was just informed that before I leave this house I need to take some crap that's in my room that I don't want and don't know what to do with. :scream: Ok one thing is a box of bills that needs to be shredded from our old house! Yep...they've been sitting in my closet for 2 damn years so who knows how old they are because I never threw anything away and when we moved 2 years ago I brought the box with :scream: So now I either have to throw it out here or take it home :sad: I don't know what to do with the stuff.....

:hyper: My parents left so I have the house to myself!!! :dance:

:shifty: But I'm going to leave soon. I'm curious if my internet is working at home and I also have no desire to be here all day even if they do have internet :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom