Randooooom: Can I borrow your Sharpie?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: Night, Khanandascandalicious and soon-to-be-cutely-nicknamed Queen Bee!

Schmeg said:
I saw a boat that said Queen Bea while I was stuck in traffic for 129472947 hours on the way to work and I was tempted to thell them they spelled Bee wrong.

I'd be tempted to thell them too :sexywink:

typomeg.gif

Queen Bee said:
But it's Simon... :barf:
it was so cute though...he went over during ordinary world and kissed him on the cheek! :cute: i was pissed that i didn't have my camera ready but it probably wouldn't have turned out anyway.

i took pics of simon in his chauffeur hat so everyone can see who bono copied. :D

Queen Bee said:
Nick looks Gloriaish :sad:

Otherwise... :up:
:hug: he's had hair like that since 1986 :hmm:

i tried to get several pics of the entire band playing thinking "these would make GREAT desktop pics" but there was one fucking tall guy so a lot of them were andy-less. i managed to snap some when the guy kneeled down or went to get a drink. this was still the best one though.

ironically, last night i was too close to the stage to get anything of the entire stage except for the very beginning and end when they would all stand up right up front.

omigor...tonight simon kinda bodysurfed and i was like "i wish he'd done that last night!!" cuz we would've been right there! last night we were second row in the middle of the stage. i mean it was amazing. i got great pics of simon, john, and andy last night. a lot of the pics of nick and roger were constantly blocked by mics and cymbals because of the angle. tonight i was a bit off-center and closer to john :drool: so i was able to get more pics of everyone.

and more of john!!! i have so many pics of john!! he fixed his hair so it's not all spiked up anymore, it's all normal :combust:

if you were as close to john as i was you'd be :combust: too. these pics are just :drool:

i need to sift through my pics and weed out the blurry pics and the "bitch in front of me put up her hands" pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom