Randooooom.... all I want is a picture of you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I need to go to bed but I don't want to yet. I have a creep of a broker to deal with tomorrow and my sales rep is out :mad: She told him last week under no circumstances is to call me or my partner so what do you think he does today the minute she leaves the office? Yep....jerk called and tried to pull a fast one on me but I can see right through his lies :drool: I love catching them in a lie and telling them

N
O
:D

But I still have to deal with the ass tomorrow :mad: He better not call me again either! :mad:

Queen Bee said:
^ :up:

The other day I was thisclose to making a Photoshopped image of Gavin Friday and I to even the score between us for that marriage picture I did. Maybe I'll get started on it this weekend. :hmm:

:cute: do it! do it!

The early demos.... :drool:

I think I'm going to have to reset my iPod. :sad: A file I uploaded fucked up my iPod's storage stats. I can't find any troubleshooting tips to fix it, so I think I'll have to go with the factory reset. I'm not looking forward to uploading everything over again and organizing my playlists. :mad:

Queen Bee said:

I think I'm going to have to reset my iPod. :sad: A file I uploaded fucked up my iPod's storage stats. I can't find any troubleshooting tips to fix it, so I think I'll have to go with the factory reset. I'm not looking forward to uploading everything over again and organizing my playlists. :mad:

:sad: :hug:

The PM made me laugh, but still!

If I have another dream that involves this

camerainvasion.gif

I'll have to start therapy!

Queen Bee said:
The early demos.... :drool:

:drool: automatic updates :drool:

Unless you have more than 5000 songs on iTunes. Then :hug:.

Back
Top Bottom