Randooooom.... all I want is a picture of you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Bee said:

That'd be great! I don't think we have a source yet. :hmm:
I'd volunteer for Boston 2 and 3 but I can't promise I'd remember to do it, or how to use my phone...I have trouble spelling my name during the UNITE thing.

Queen Bee said:
I found a picture of a guy in boots (!) kicking leaves. I could totally paste Gavin's face over the his and make it look like he's kicking me. :hmm:
:lol:

i can't do the tuesday show because i don't have a cell phone!!!

not like i think i could do it anyway, it took me about 45 minutes to figure out how to put my ipod on shuffle play today :der:

Queen Bee said:

I had my name saved in my outbox so that I wouldn't have to type it out during the show.
My last name has a LOT of letters and those 2 R's throw me off. I might save it in my outbox, or I can forward an old message...:hmm:

Night NSW!

wtf?

i see NSW and think...

NSW = NSK = north side kings = hardcore band from..wherever they're from = beat up danzig

:coocoo:

either that or new south wales.

Queen Bee said:

That's just about how long it took me to figure out how to make playlists on iTunes.

i asked wankerman how to do that! never would have figured it out on my own.

Queen Bee said:

That's just about how long it took me to figure out how to make playlists on iTunes.
Took me a few days to figure that out. I didn't think of the drag and drop thing at first.

:wave: Going now! Wish me luck when I ask for my tickets to be for the 28th instead of the 26th tomorrow! :laugh:

IWasBored said:
wtf?

i see NSW and think...

NSW = NSK = north side kings = hardcore band from..wherever they're from = beat up danzig

:coocoo:

either that or new south wales.
I think we have a code name! :laugh:

*waits 45 seconds*

:wave: Bye!

wait, why were you looking for pictures of people kicking things with boots?

Queen Bee said:
I'm trying to make a picture of Gavin Friday (wearing boots) kicking me in the face to settle the score with arw. It's either this or another wedding photo.

Queen Bee said:
Or better yet, a clone arw FWB army! :ohmy:

:heart: Photoshop

:hmm:

i like mspaint. i don't have photoshop. but i've got the mad paint skillz yo.

which reminds me, i need to do brucezilla vs. bostonzilla II.

IWasBored said:

:hmm:

i like mspaint. i don't have photoshop. but i've got the mad paint skillz yo.

which reminds me, i need to do brucezilla vs. bostonzilla II.

She'd totally kill me though. I don't have enough pictures of her to make the clone army work. :sad:

You do! Your mspaint creations are hilarious. :lol: You're probably wondering how I know about them in the first place. I swear I'm not a stalker. :shifty:

:lol: i think i've posted some of them in randoooom. i can't remember when or where i post stuff, so i'm not worried i'm being stalked!

you could do an army of her kicking you, that's what i thought you meant.

:mad: now my "view all entries" is just as broken as wankerman's.

this isn't cool.

it's broken in the sense that i can't see them all at once if i want to, but if i delete entries it brings back old ones.

:mad:

Back
Top Bottom