Randooooom.... all I want is a picture of you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WHAT THE HELL AM I LISTENING TO??? :yikes: How did that get on Itunes??

Queen Bee said:

It was hard to make out in the beginning (my cell phone sucks), but I still really enjoyed listening to it!

And thanks again for the text messages and provided snippet info for the setlist party. I was impressed by the complete sentences you wrote out. Do you have one of those snazzy blackberry/sidekicks or were you using the numerical keypad on your phone? Either way :up: :up:

It was a normal cell phone. I just used the pad. I like to avoid abbreviations and such, unless it was for song titles. I'm old school when it comes to tpying, I suppose, I like to type the full words and sentences, etc. Grammar, syntax, punctuation, spelling, etc, guess I'm a stickler/anal about it. I don't care if other people are not, though, it's just what works for me. Should I, right about now, stop rambling? Ok, will do. :)

Queen Bee said:
I'm tempted to make a Mark Lind/IWB wedding photo on Photoshop. Please stop me. :silent:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

N
O
O
O
O
O
O
!
!
!
!

normally i'd dare you to find a picture of him (or a picture of me) but i'm afraid you might succeed :shifty:

Schmeg said:
WHAT THE HELL AM I LISTENING TO??? :yikes: How did that get on Itunes??

hahaha, what was it?

i dropped my ipod earlier. it was nice and safe in its very padded case. whew. i knew that was going to happen sooner or later. let's hope it's in the case everytime i drop it.

Queen Bee said:

Don't know about that, but I do know how 2 albums by so-and-so made it into your iTunes. :sexywink:
:shh: :shifty:

It was something from one of those CD's that come with Q magazine. It sounded like someone rapping to a Nintendo song. I think that one needs to be deleted. :crazy:

Queen Bee said:

Don't know about that, but I do know how 2 albums by so-and-so made it into your iTunes. :sexywink:

NO!!!!

wankerman!!!!! you didn't buy any kings of leon, did you??

If I had photoshop and the skill to employ it properly, I'd spend a lot of time developing and producing small plays involving sweat socks. They would dance, sing, perform Shakespeare, etc. So, it's probably a good thing that I do not have Photoshop.

Queen Bee said:

Cryptic smilie time! (© arw9797)

:camera: :sexywink: :flirt:

:uhoh: for some reason i'm more scared than any vertical typing ever could scare me.

damn flood control!! it's been a while since i've felt the effects of that in randooom *moment of silence for the original thread*

IWasBored said:

NO!!!!

wankerman!!!!! you didn't buy any kings of leon, did you??
No, I did not pay any money for Kings of Leon! :angel:

Schmeg said:

:shh: :shifty:

It was something from one of those CD's that come with Q magazine. It sounded like someone rapping to a Nintendo song. I think that one needs to be deleted. :crazy:

:lol: that's better than that damn bucket song.

IWasBored said:

:uhoh: for some reason i'm more scared than any vertical typing ever could scare me.

damn flood control!! it's been a while since i've felt the effects of that in randooom *moment of silence for the original thread*
*moment of silence*

Flood control has been kicking my ass tonight, too. Remember when it was a minute? I can't make it through 45 seconds, how did I deal with a whole minute??

No spoken words said:

It was a normal cell phone. I just used the pad. I like to avoid abbreviations and such, unless it was for song titles. I'm old school when it comes to tpying, I suppose, I like to type the full words and sentences, etc. Grammar, syntax, punctuation, spelling, etc, guess I'm a stickler/anal about it. I don't care if other people are not, though, it's just what works for me. Should I, right about now, stop rambling? Ok, will do. :)

Are you going to Saturday's show? :sexywink:

IWasBored said:

:lol: that's better than that damn bucket song.
Goloveyosiiiitsa, gohugyosiiiiista...

:crazy:

I am going to laugh my ass off through them next week.

Schmeg said:

*moment of silence*

Flood control has been kicking my ass tonight, too. Remember when it was a minute? I can't make it through 45 seconds, how did I deal with a whole minute??

oh yeah! i had forgotten that. wow. those extra 15 seconds would be killer now.

:huh:

Schmeg said:

Goloveyosiiiitsa, gohugyosiiiiista...

:crazy:

I am going to laugh my ass off through them next week.

and i'll be hiding under my chair.

IWasBored said:

no food. it's nose/cough sick, so that wouldn't help anyway.

secret agent NOSPOKENWORDS!

nose/cough sick....you need vicks vapo rub in a tube...you can just snort it whenever you want and as much as you want :hyper:

When I'm sick - it's my friend :hug:

IWasBored said:

and i'll be hiding under my chair.
:lol:

Just wait til they play the AAAAAAAAAAA-IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII one!! It's my favorite!! :drool:

fah said:

nose/cough sick....you need vicks vapo rub in a tube...you can just snort it whenever you want and as much as you want :hyper:

When I'm sick - it's my friend :hug:

sounds good. :drool:

IWB is good at code names, but then she forgets what your name really is and doesn't know who you are when you change your avatar. :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom