Randooooom.... all I want is a picture of you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe I should go to bed now. The boy will take his sweet time emailing me back anyways and by then I'll have forgotten about the typo's.

:wave: goodnight! :)

HOME SWEET HOME!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

We were at the party for SEVEN hours and it still wasn't over by the time we left. :crack:

Between dealing with a few perverted 10-year-olds and a guy that totally seemed like he was undressing me with his eyes, it's sooooooo great to be home.

Ah yes, I remember all the pre-wedding parties :yawn:

When Mr fah and I got married we decided against the big gift opening party...we were just tired of all the wedding hoopla and I think my Mom was relieved to hear that we were just going to take the gifts and run....

Nobody told me the party was going to be outdoors. Normally I'd have no problem being outside, but today's high was 108ºF and I was wearing a long-sleeved shirt and an ankle-length skirt. :huh:

We arrived an hour early, so I played pool with my nine-year-old cousin in the activity room of my brother's fiancee's house to kill time and avoid being in direct sunlight. Three ten-year-old boys started populating the room about an hour into our half-assed pool game. Two of the boys were being a little rough and kept knocking balls over the table. I'd go pick them up for them since they were falling towards where I was sitting. Turns out it wasn't a coincidence. Later my cousin told me, "The two guys that kept hitting the pool balls too hard only did it so that they could look at your jugs when you went to pick them up. They talked about it when you left." :| :| :|

Last edited:
:giggle:

Once upon a time I had a male co-worker who wore exceptionally tight pants - all the time. Whenever he came into the office another co-worker (female) would knock something/anything off her desk just so that he would bend over and pick them up. Being the gentleman that he was, he would always offer to pick up whatever had fallen....

:shifty:

fah said:
:giggle:

Once upon a time I had a male co-worker who wore exceptionally tight pants - all the time. Whenever he came into the office another co-worker (female) would knock something/anything off her desk just so that he would bend over and pick them up. Being the gentleman that he was, he would always offer to pick up whatever had fallen....

:shifty:

Guys in tight pants... :drool:

Then there was the guy that couldn't keep his freaking eyes off me all night. My mom and sister noticed, so he quickly became a running joke at my family's table. He was kind of cute though. :shifty:

So last night part to the point of going to the movie with CF was so she could discuss some issues she's having. The discussion didn't happen....I made some snarky comments kind of as a get back at a lecture she gave me the night before...watched the movie and came home with one of the worst headaches I've had in ages.

Fun night eh?

It raining - again

Oh sorry, this isn't the weather thread...

And what do we do when it's raining - we go shopping at the mall with all the other parents/kids :huh:

It is now time to clean the house. Next Sunday my house is being used for a baby shower and it must cleaned :yikes:

Kariann said:
So last night part to the point of going to the movie with CF was so she could discuss some issues she's having. The discussion didn't happen....I made some snarky comments kind of as a get back at a lecture she gave me the night before...watched the movie and came home with one of the worst headaches I've had in ages.

Fun night eh?

woo hoo:|

Queen Bee said:
Hey arw - go here and install the latest version of Macromedia Flash Player 7. The streaming video of Edge dancing should work once you get the flash player installed. I hope so, at least...

:reject: you'll have to be more specific as to where I go on the website. :reject: I don't see anything that says Macromedia Flash Player 7.

Back
Top Bottom