Randooooom.... all I want is a picture of you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:grumpy: I don't have a damn thing to do tonight and even if I did I don't have any money. I spent way too much money today at the mall. I bought a jacket and shirt at Eddie Bauer, a pair of really cute sandals :drool: , and then the difference for my iTrip thing. Mr Visa is really going to rich off of me this year. :sad:

I can't believe I spent almost 2 hours emailing someone. I hope we've emailed enough times now that we're ready to move on to something else.......

arw9797 said:
:grumpy: I don't have a damn thing to do tonight and even if I did I don't have any money. I spent way too much money today at the mall. I bought a jacket and shirt at Eddie Bauer, a pair of really cute sandals :drool: , and then the difference for my iTrip thing. Mr Visa is really going to rich off of me this year. :sad:
Same here about nothing to do and no money anyway...my mom was asking for money from the whole NYC thing and to give another gift since she doesn't think we gave an adequate one. :crack:

On the subject of Gapathons, I sent an e-mail today that I'd work the Sunday and Monday of Memorial Day Weekend AND 40 hours that week even thought it's a holiday pay week and I only have to work 32. Between the extra day I get paid and two time and a half days, I'd get a 56-hour paycheck for only 40 hours of work. :drool:

I need money to pay for my wedding to Caleb, after all. :love:

I filled out paperwork in January saying I wanted to work on Memorial Day. Did I get scheduled? No
I was scheduled for the 28th (and happily so, I might add) and what happens.....................my Saturday hours got cut.................not a happy camper:mad:

:| They cut you, and I'm sure they'll have someone else on who will be whining that they could be at 2567 cookouts.

I'm hoping my 56-hour plan works...sometimes they make us take the extra day. And in November and December they usually make us work the 40 hours. Weirdos.

I was a bit cranky at work today.............
Freakin computer scheduled 5 of us to OPEN. I like how they cut hours for next week but do nothing about the 5 openers all working till 5 or 5:30 today..........:tsk: It was sooooo sloow today.

I was lurking in the setlist party and someone posted the oompa loompa song from willy wonka.............:help: I can't get that out of my mind now:huh:

e.png

Congratulations, you're rickets!

Caused by insufficient phosphorous, vitamin D and/or sunlight, you cause those unlucky enough to suffer you to have swelling in the joints, and bending of the longer bones (such as those found in the legs) in growing children.

You're not very prevalent in affluent societies any more - but don't worry, there's always the third world!

:eyebrow:

http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/tests/affliction/

shari schultz said:
I was lurking in the setlist party and someone posted the oompa loompa song from willy wonka.............:help: I can't get that out of my mind now:huh:
:lol: Great, now I have pictures in my head of U2 doing the Oompa Loompa dances!!

Schmeg said:
e.png

Congratulations, you're rickets!

Caused by insufficient phosphorous, vitamin D and/or sunlight, you cause those unlucky enough to suffer you to have swelling in the joints, and bending of the longer bones (such as those found in the legs) in growing children.

You're not very prevalent in affluent societies any more - but don't worry, there's always the third world!

:eyebrow:

http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/tests/affliction/
ditto in all respects:|

They're waiting for you to be there again. :yes:

It's WAY too early for bed for a Saturday night but I'll be up before 8 and I don't know when I'll get a chance for more than 5 hours of sleep until, like, July.

:wave:

Okay, still around for a bit as Coldplay is on SNL. Everytime Chris Martin sings "how long" I hear 40...............:hyper: much better than the oompa loompa song.
g'night again:wave:

coldplay is on snl? dammit, i pakced my tv and it's at home now :lol:

i should be asleep. i have to be at work at 7am tomorrow, and i have to be able to deal with crazy old grandparents and parents and annoying people tomorrow. why wasn't i assigned to do parking again? that involved minimal human communication aside from waving arms and pointing.

Kariann said:
Ok I have officially gone insane.....

I go in to work to see that OT has been approved for next weekend to support extra volume from a store promotion going on. I first pondered adding a few hours on Sunday that turned into a full shift on Sunday then I figured up what the OT would bring in and that would be a nice amount to take to Dublin I figured what the hell I'll go in Monday too.

Soooo I very well could be working 12 days in a row. The good thing is that they are maybe giving us a 32 hr work week due to the holiday so it might be broken up by a day off. I hope that happens since I will still get 40 with the holiday pay and 16 hours of OT.

June 9th this will be me.....

:crack: :crazy:

As my hand hovered over the send button on my email response I kept hearing Schmeg telling me don't ever do 12 in a row. Unfortunately the $$$ flashing in my head won out.

Overtime...pays my ticketmaster/American Express bills

Good luck with all those days in a row...it will be worth it when you're in Dublin :hyper:

I'm seeing Star Wars at 11:15 in the morning. The movie theater is about 20 minutes past my parents house so my sister had the bright idea to meet at their house and drive together even though she passes my apartment to get to their house :huh: Anyways I have no clue what time she said to meet their or what time we're meeting my brother at the theater. :hmm: I wonder if she's up right now....

:scream: I have a typo in my email to the boy! He probably won't even notice but it's staring me in the face right now. My sister tells me I need to learn to relax over email typo's and grammar errors because the grammar police aren't watching anymore :mad:

:reject:

Back
Top Bottom