Randoooom...valomilks for all!!! (if you sign the dd petition)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
k these times should be a lot more accurate...

the two times are 56:31 and 57:56 for new sensation. :D

and the other bit i was wanting is actually just the beginning of mediate. :drool:

Queen Bee said:
I seriously don't mind. I love making gifs :drool:
:bow: thanks! :hug:

Queen Bee said:
If they're still different I'll just go by the stuff you described. Shouldn't be too hard to find. :)
the times i listed should be better cuz i noticed new sensation did start at like 54 minutes. i don't know what was up with those different times. :huh:

jonsticktwirl7vz.gif

:dance:

No spoken words said:
My word, Timothius is here.

Greetings, Timothius, I hope things are well at your end/side of the world.

I get around :wink:

Haven't seen you around much bro, it's been raining constantly for 3 days without stopping now so its brilliant :D. How goes yourself?

Tim-Dog (I can call you this, right, Timothius?), things are ok, thanks for asking. Actually in NYC right now, parent's apartment, 2:20am, cannot sleep. Took the Red Eye, landed this morning, so am really out of it.

I have not been on too much lately, some personal turmoil going on, but, eh, life continues and such. What of you, you doing ok?

Queen Bee said:

You betcha! :D

Oh, wow, that's awesome.

I have to think on it, but, it would be along the lines of wanting to see Voltron shoot Skeletor with a bow and arrow while Albert Einstein looks on. Something like that.

What? No, I'm not insane, why do you ask??? :)

Queen Bee said:
Khan, the second gif you wanted was during this closeup right?

scaryjon3td.jpg

I could've taken a better still, but this one amused me. :p
:lmao: if it's towards the end of the song then yes. it's right after michael's all "hey now uh uh uh i'm gonna take you over..."

:lmao: omigor

i'm glad no one lives on either side of me right now :shifty:

timothius said:
Wow you need to "let go" of some posts :D.

I'm listening to some innane radio host chatter... I'm still at work... 30 mins... 30 mins... 30 mins... :hyper:
:madspit: :wink:

oh okay good then i don't feel guilty for not listening to the crowded house cd yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom