Randoooom...valomilks for all!!! (if you sign the dd petition)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:
Mullets were the 80's.

People do need to move on and stop trying to be such Retrosexuals...

You will be proud of me I have a copy of Shoobah Shababah (or whatever) waiting for me after work. Should be fun, although I am looking to be very critical after belis comments. :madspit: :madspit: :mad: :mad:
yeah, anyone still sporting a mullet is either trying too hard to clutch onto 80s fashion or is white trash.

and it is shabooh shoobah, which is a very good album. which albums do you already own?

Queen Bee said:
jon.gif

:kiss:
:combust:

:drool:

:fans self:

KhanadaRhodes said:

and it is shabooh shoobah, which is a very good album. which albums do you already own?

I find the word "own" is a bit technical. I prefer the word "access" - thats far more inclusive.

I have "access" to: Best Of, Live Baby Live, The Swing, X, Kick, Welcome..., Listen... & most of Underneath which you have aptly provided :wink:

Queen Bee said:
I have a mullet. Am I nothing but white trash to you, Khan? :sad:
noooo!!! of course not! you're exempt from that cuz you're cool and stuff. :D

i was just really referring to the people here in the south that are still sporting mullets, seriously. :D

KhanadaRhodes said:
hey thanks for the ysi timothius. :D i'm downloading the zip file now :)

No problems. I'm very keen to see what your opinion is after you've had a listen. New Music = Good Music. :rockon:

Are leg warmers still in at the moment or was that last seasons? I'm lost. Mullets, Leg-Warmers & the War album :drool: .

timothius said:
No problems. I'm very keen to see what your opinion is after you've had a listen. New Music = Good Music. :rockon:

Are leg warmers still in at the moment or was that last seasons? I'm lost. Mullets, Leg-Warmers & the War album :drool: .
i'll let you know :wink:

:hmm: no i don't think they're in, because i'm not wearing them. everyone always turns to *me* for fashion advice. why just the other day giorgio armani himself flew down here to ask me what i thought of his fall collection! he wanted my okay before he unveiled it to the world! :cute:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:hmm: no i don't think they're in, because i'm not wearing them. everyone always turns to *me* for fashion advice. why just the other day giorgio armani himself flew down here to ask me what i thought of his fall collection! he wanted my okay before he unveiled it to the world! :cute:

The general logic down here is... American = Trendy...seriously :yes:

I think the new trend may actually be significantly younger partners... kinda like a new handbag or somthing. :hyper:

Be back in a bit.

elevation2u said:
:reject:

how DOOOO you make GIFS????????
i don't know :reject: i only know how to make the stills from the videos.

i've made gifs before but i'm sure you don't have to take a still from each shot and then convert that into a gif? it's gotta be easier than that.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i don't know :reject: i only know how to make the stills from the videos.

i've made gifs before but i'm sure you don't have to take a still from each shot and then convert that into a gif? it's gotta be easier than that.

That's pretty much it. Taking frame-by-frame stills is time consuming, but there's a nifty animation wizard feature on Jasc Animation Shop that batches every still together in one step. Once I have every still I want to animate, I just crop, resize, and optimize what I'm working with and I'm done. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom