Randoooom...valomilks for all!!! (if you sign the dd petition)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gael García Bernal aside, what did you think of the movie?
Slightly more impressive than Spice World, I dare say.

I'm doing laundry tonight at my parents house. I'm going to cry...they finally have a real computer with dsl :sad: No more creepy laptop on dial up!!!! :dance:

I feel exhausted today after going back to work. I came home and after looking at my pics with my mom I took a long nap and did not want to get up but figured I should since I do need to sleep tonight. I feel like I have huge bags under my eyes and I even went to bed earlier than usual last night.

Apparently people at work are happy that I'm back....these are some of the same people that will be talking about me behind my back in about week. :rolleyes: Also it seems that once again we get the new hires that are some real winners. :grumpy: Gotta love someone who is already on a verbal for policy and a written for attendance that apparently has narcolepsy or so he says and has fallen asleep in training to the point of snoring.

beau2ifulday said:
Gael García Bernal aside, what did you think of the movie?
Slightly more impressive than Spice World, I dare say.
I have just started to watch it, but yes it is just slightly more impressive than Spice World. Back to the movie:wave:

Kariann said:
I feel exhausted today after going back to work. I came home and after looking at my pics with my mom I took a long nap and did not want to get up but figured I should since I do need to sleep tonight. I feel like I have huge bags under my eyes and I even went to bed earlier than usual last night.

Apparently people at work are happy that I'm back....these are some of the same people that will be talking about me behind my back in about week. :rolleyes: Also it seems that once again we get the new hires that are some real winners. :grumpy: Gotta love someone who is already on a verbal for policy and a written for attendance that apparently has narcolepsy or so he says and has fallen asleep in training to the point of snoring.

I was so tired yesterday at work! It was awful :tsk: I slept for 12 hours last night. I only woke up once and I was almost late for work today. I didn't have anyone to come in my room and yell at me to get up like I did last week :reject:

arw9797 said:

I was so tired yesterday at work! It was awful :tsk: I slept for 12 hours last night. I only woke up once and I was almost late for work today. I didn't have anyone to come in my room and yell at me to get up like I did last week :reject:

When my alarm went off this morning it took me a minute to realize it wasnt a dream. :|

I should motivate myself to take a shower.

I have also determined that there is seriously something wrong with the air conditioning reaching this room.

:drool: clean clothes.

It was so weird opening my suitcase! I haven't been in it since I left Dublin :sad: except for a minute at Meg's in the dark to grab a few things on the top.

I miss Dublin and I want to move there. :sad: :sad: :sad:

I miss Dublin too. It honestly felt like home to me and I want to make it my home at some point. I think when people asked me if it was hard to come back and I tell them that I didnt want to leave that they were thinking it was because I wanted more time to do stuff there.

I finally showered and am going to sort my pics a bit before I take them to work and then I think it might be an early night to bed for me.

My mom is doing laundry tomorrow and has offered to do mine. :shifty:

I feel like a big slob now after all the walking and winding steps from last week and then this week just sitting on my ass. It's super supid humid out on top of tonado warnings so no walking around the lake for me :scream:

arw9797 said:
I feel like a big slob now after all the walking and winding steps from last week and then this week just sitting on my ass. It's super supid humid out on top of tonado warnings so no walking around the lake for me :scream:

I know. I feel like I'm crashing in a way from not being on the go and walking until I couldnt feel my legs anymore. I need to find a nice place around here to go walking since I find it boring to just take a walk in the neighborhood.

There is an odd smell coming in the windows, kind of wormy. Wonder where that is coming from, no rain.:shrug:

We got lost on the way to the meeting today and were an hour and a half late for a three-hour meeting. :shifty: Waltham is easier to get to when you don't go through Boston. When we got to the Fleet Center I knew we weren't going to find an exit 27B going the right way.

On the way back we got stuck in a traffic jam on each road we were on and all we had to eat were cookies so we were singing cheesey songs (and Sunday Bloody Sunday) and laughing our butts off over how fired we were. :laugh:

Chocolate chip. :drool: It's like a whole meal...choclate comes from a bean, there are eggs and wheat in cookie batter...that's a healthy dinner there!

And no, no Chris Zegars link, but I think I saw it in PAL format on U2 Torrents just now. :hatesPALwithapassion:

Schmeg said:
Chocolate chip. :drool: It's like a whole meal...choclate comes from a bean, there are eggs and wheat in cookie batter...that's a healthy dinner there!
:yes: for lunch i had chocolate chip muffins and a valomilk so i didn't do much better :laugh:

:wave: hi queen bee!

KhanadaRhodes said:

:yes: for lunch i had chocolate chip muffins and a valomilk so i didn't do much better :laugh:

:wave: hi queen bee!
:lol: You at least got some milk in there! That's even healthier!

Breakfast was a toasted almond iced coffee. :drool: Dunkin donuts is ALMOST justifying their Starbucks-esque prices lately with all these snazzy flavors they have...caramel, marshmallow, toasted almond...if I thought fruity iced coffee would be any good I could try blueberry...but I don't think that would be good,. :yuck:

Schmeg said:
:lol: You at least got some milk in there! That's even healthier!

Breakfast was a toasted almond iced coffee. :drool: Dunkin donuts is ALMOST justifying their Starbucks-esque prices lately with all these snazzy flavors they have...caramel, marshmallow, toasted almond...if I thought fruity iced coffee would be any good I could try blueberry...but I don't think that would be good,. :yuck:
:lmao: i pretty much have to drink milk with every meal. i'm drinking milk right now but it accidentally froze in my fridge so it tastes all watery. :yuck:

we don't have dunkin donuts here. :mad: the closest one is about an hour away. :rant: at least i don't like coffee cuz i've been told their coffee is excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom