Randoooom...valomilks for all!!! (if you sign the dd petition)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
They only ever come around in March though. So the overly generous tipping is rather short-lived. :sad:

I know! That's what I told my dad the first time he revealed the design to me. :lol:

Oh, here's what one of our walls of fame look like. I stole this picture from my brother's laptop. :shifty: It was taken sometime last December.

aww boo that's no fair :(

well at least i'm glad i'm not the only one. he just looks a little too happy to be running with a knife, let's just leave it at that. :D

:laugh: nice faces! :up:

Oh, man. I just found this on Google.

Located right across the street from the University of Arizona, this place is popular with students. During spring training season (Mar), the restaurant is also popular with Cuban baseball players, and consequently, there are lots of signed baseballs and bats on the walls. What draws everyone back to this nondescript place are the reasonably priced Cuban specialties, including various stews and a Cuban sandwich (a meat- and cheese-filled baguette pressed and warmed on the grill). The fried plantains are also worth trying, and the fruity shakes made with mango, banana, papaya, or other tropical fruits are delicious. Latino soap operas are usually playing on the TV over the bar, which gives this place a very authentic feel.

I can't believe they mentioned the soap operas! My dad thinks he's been discreet with his obsession for soap operas. :laugh:

Queen Bee said:
Thanks! :wink: The men seated at that table are major douchebags. :madspit:
ooh i see. :D sorry they're douchebags though. :(

timothius said:
:shocked: :impressed:

I love the angry face on the left. Those bats on the walls are awesome too, and I don't even like/know baseball :reject:.
acclaim.gif

you should like baseball. i like baseball. it's a fun sport to play and watch. i always try to make at least one baseball game per year. we've just got a minor league team here in town but they're still pretty good nonetheless, a lot of them get picked for the major leagues.

KhanadaRhodes said:

you should like baseball. i like baseball. it's a fun sport to play and watch. i always try to make at least one baseball game per year. we've just got a minor league team here in town but they're still pretty good nonetheless, a lot of them get picked for the major leagues.

We have Cricket, which is like baseball - except different. I worship it :bow:.

Queen Bee said:
Could someone explain to me what the hell a podcast is? :confused:
from my help file:

About podcasts

Podcasts are downloadable radio-style shows. You can browse and download podcasts at the iTunes Music Store. You can download individual podcast episodes or subscribe to podcasts so they are automatically downloaded to iTunes as they become available. If you know the Internet address of a podcast, you can also subscribe to it using that.

Podcasts are different from Internet radio stations. Radio content is streamed over the Internet. Podcast episodes are downloaded to your computer and you can transfer them to an iPod.

:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom