Randoooom...valomilks for all!!! (if you sign the dd petition)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe an older woman can show me a way ease those creases and crave no reason cuz reasons are with gods
there's a heaven within me but we all shake our manes in confusioooooooooooon :dancing:

Queen Bee said:
I'm listening to the Elegantly Wasted album now. I have a short attention span. :reject:
:shame:

i'm listening to a hybrid playlist i made with stuff off of inxs and underneath the colours. well it's really underneath the colours with tracks i like off inxs thrown in. :D

KhanadaRhodes said:
btw, what do you think of elegantly wasted? i've never really listened to the entire album that much...

:reject:

:ohmy:

I kind of figured. It's #10 on your top 11 list. :sad:

It's what got me into INXS in the first place, so I'm a bit partial to it over the rest of their albums. Aside from Elegantly Wasted, the only other albums I bought at the time were Kick and X. I didn't start buying the rest of their albums until the fall of 2000. :reject:

Queen Bee said:
:ohmy:

I kind of figured. It's #10 on your top 11 list. :sad:

It's what got me into INXS in the first place, so I'm a bit partial to it over the rest of their albums. Aside from Elegantly Wasted, the only other albums I bought at the time were Kick and X. I didn't start buying the rest of their albums until the fall of 2000. :reject:
the first thing i bought was...well i don't remember actually. :D

i've got what you need, new sensation, and never tear us apart on 7" that i bought back in the day when record stores sold actual records. the first inxs tape i bought was kick, i remember that much.

i bought kick, x, and live baby live on cd back in 95 and didn't buy anything else until this past december, so don't feel bad. :hug: what got me into being so fanatical over them recently was my mom made the mistake of getting me that dvd for christmas! the only reason she did was because she needed to get me one more thing at amazon.com to get free shipping and they recommended it! she says she is still kicking herself over it. :D

i remember back in the day when elegantly wasted came out. i have no idea why i didn't buy it, i think i was just too obsessed with finding out when duran duran's medazzaland was going to come out or something. i remember seeing that video on vh1, back when they played videos and back when hutch was alive. :sad:

KhanadaRhodes said:
i bought kick, x, and live baby live on cd back in 95 and didn't buy anything else until this past december, so don't feel bad. :hug: what got me into being so fanatical over them recently was my mom made the mistake of getting me that dvd for christmas! the only reason she did was because she needed to get me one more thing at amazon.com to get free shipping and they recommended it! she says she is still kicking herself over it. :D

i remember back in the day when elegantly wasted came out. i have no idea why i didn't buy it, i think i was just too obsessed with finding out when duran duran's medazzaland was going to come out or something. i remember seeing that video on vh1, back when they played videos and back when hutch was alive. :sad:

I didn't know there was going to be a Best of DVD until a week before the release last summer. I caught an ad for it on a Best Buy flyer. The second I bought it I spent all day watching the videos and bonus stuff on the second disc. :drool:

The Elegantly Wasted video was what got me interested in INXS. :love: I didn't realize they were the same band that brought us Never Tear Us Apart, New Sensation, and the other radio hits. I still have a crappy copy of that video that I taped off VH1.

Do you have Michael Hutchence's solo album?

Queen Bee said:
I didn't know there was going to be a Best of DVD until a week before the release last summer. I caught an ad for it on a Best Buy flyer. The second I bought it I spent all day watching the videos and bonus stuff on the second disc. :drool:

The Elegantly Wasted video was what got me interested in INXS. :love: I didn't realize they were the same band that brought us Never Tear Us Apart, New Sensation, and the other radio hits. I still have a crappy copy of that video that I taped off VH1.

Do you have Michael Hutchence's solo album?
i'm glad i didn't get it any earlier than i did, because i too spent all my spare time drooling over everything. it took me a couple days to tear myself away from the first disc to watch the second one! then i couldn't tear myself away from that one! you certainly get your money's worth with that dvd, even if you're not some huge fan who watches it all the time, just because it's got all those goodies.

i loved that video. and jon's pretty hot in it. :drool: but anyway... :D so i'm not the only one who'd tape videos off vh1? i think i've got at least 10 vhs tapes full of random videos from vh1, mostly duran duran and U2. :shifty:

no, i've never gotten around to buying it. i remember when it came out, i was in this old U2 chat and everyone was drooling over it, and my :der: self was like "hmm it sounds pretty good." like it would never occur to me to take the next step and, you know, buy the damn album! :slaps forehead: i'm pretty broke right now but when i get some spare money i'm gonna try to pick it up, finally. :D

KhanadaRhodes said:

i'm glad i didn't get it any earlier than i did, because i too spent all my spare time drooling over everything. it took me a couple days to tear myself away from the first disc to watch the second one! then i couldn't tear myself away from that one! you certainly get your money's worth with that dvd, even if you're not some huge fan who watches it all the time, just because it's got all those goodies.

i loved that video. and jon's pretty hot in it. :drool: but anyway... :D so i'm not the only one who'd tape videos off vh1? i think i've got at least 10 vhs tapes full of random videos from vh1, mostly duran duran and U2. :shifty:

no, i've never gotten around to buying it. i remember when it came out, i was in this old U2 chat and everyone was drooling over it, and my :der: self was like "hmm it sounds pretty good." like it would never occur to me to take the next step and, you know, buy the damn album! :slaps forehead: i'm pretty broke right now but when i get some spare money i'm gonna try to pick it up, finally. :D

Oh, definitely! I must've watched every video on disc 1 at least five times each before I moved on to disc 2. I wish the DVD included every music video INXS have ever done. It's still awesome the way it is though. Man, the live montage of Don't Change on disc 2 kills me everytime I watch it. Just thinking about it is making me tear up. :sigh:

Nope! I have mountains of VHS tapes on top of my computer desk. I think I still have Spice Girls and Backstreet Boys TV appearances on video. :shifty:

Ooh, I'll have to send it to you tomorrow when I re-rip it. It's one of the albums I accidentally ripped in the piss poor 80kpbs bitrate. Have you at least heard the Bono collaborated track "Slide Away"?

Queen Bee said:
Oh, definitely! I must've watched every video on disc 1 at least five times each before I moved on to disc 2. I wish the DVD included every music video INXS have ever done. It's still awesome the way it is though. Man, the live montage of Don't Change on disc 2 kills me everytime I watch it. Just thinking about it is making me tear up. :sigh:

Nope! I have mountains of VHS tapes on top of my computer desk. I think I still have Spice Girls and Backstreet Boys TV appearances on video. :shifty:

Ooh, I'll have to send it to you tomorrow when I re-rip it. It's one of the albums I accidentally ripped in the piss poor 80kpbs bitrate. Have you at least heard the Bono collaborated track "Slide Away"?
:yes: watching that interview with richard lowenstein and he's talking about the burn for you video, i'd actually like to see it instead of those little half second clips (although i'm sure you liked that close-up of tim!) thank you very much! :grumpy: and apparently there's a video for stay young and dancing on the jetty...basically yeah, i wanna see the rest of their videos. i know what you mean about the live montage. :sad:

:laugh: i still have some spice girls stuff on tape. i remember they had a concert on television back when it was the five of them, i think it was later sold but it was shown on television and i was like shit i'm just gonna tape it! i should still have that somewhere! :shifty:

no, i've never even heard slide away. :reject:

Welcome back, Tim the Tool!

KhanadaRhodes said:
i just got done listening to it :sad:

Bono's verses destroy me.

I wanted to let it go
Just couldn't let it go
I wanted to let it go
Just couldn't let you go

I would catch you
(Just couldn't let you go)
I'd catch you as you fall