Randoooom...valomilks for all!!! (if you sign the dd petition)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

:lmao:

the songs you don't like are growers. i didn't like them at all at first but now i think they're pretty good. i still don't care much for jan's song though.

I don't want that song growing anywhere near me, people go to clinics for things like that. :no:

Don't Change rules this album with 1 million rods.

KhanadaRhodes said:

which song? golden playpen? :lmao:

i still prefer to look at you. :grumpy:

:yes: although Jan's song is equally as gross. I have to eat dinner sometime soon - this song has put me off it though.

Of course you do... you can't help it - as I said earlier it's only natural. :wink:

timothius said:
:yes: although Jan's song is equally as gross. I have to eat dinner sometime soon - this song has put me off it though.

Of course you do... you can't help it - as I said earlier it's only natural. :wink:
:lmao: seriously...i don't know why people say shabooh shoobah is their first masterpiece, that title belongs to underneath the colours, which you still need to listen to in full. two songs doesn't give you the full experience.

well tim-tam, let's just say...don't look out your window! :shifty: :D

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lmao: seriously...i don't know why people say shabooh shoobah is their first masterpiece,

:yes:

Crazy people like beli say some crazy things. Don't worry. :wink:

Masterpiece gets thrown around a bit to readily around here I think though... I've always found. I'm pretty open minded... but if we are dealing with U2... there are only 2 masterpieces. Anymore and you pretty much open the whole catalogue up to masterpiece status. :rolleyes: I've been guilty of that though recently :ohmy:

:hypocritalert:

timothius said:
:yes:

Crazy people like beli say some crazy things. Don't worry. :wink:

Masterpiece gets thrown around a bit to readily around here I think though... I've always found. I'm pretty open minded... but if we are dealing with U2... there are only 2 masterpieces. Anymore and you pretty much open the whole catalogue up to masterpiece status. :rolleyes: I've been guilty of that though recently :ohmy:

:hypocritalert:
:ohmy: i won't tell beli what you called her.

yes, U2 only had two masterpieces. i think inxs had....three. but some may argue with me on that third.

Queen Bee said:

I was jesting :toothlesshobo:

beli knows a helluva a lot more than me on 1980's Australian music - so I'm actually really keen to ask her a bit about it - because that whole era is pretty shabbily recorded - it's very difficult to get a lot of info from around there.

Although she did hurt my Enz :sad:

Nah, I wanna hear from her...

timothius said:
I was jesting :toothlesshobo:

beli knows a helluva a lot more than me on 1980's Australian music - so I'm actually really keen to ask her a bit about it - because that whole era is pretty shabbily recorded - it's very difficult to get a lot of info from around there.

Although she did hurt my Enz :sad:

Nah, I wanna hear from her...
good god, now you're a toothless hobo? :lmao:

so you should ask her! i love beli :love: i believe she's the only person i've come across on this forum who's not only heard of japan but also owns their music. that alone makes her ultra cool in my book.

Queen Bee said:
I'd never dispute with that one. :drool:
:love: :up: it's a criminally underrated album. :sad:

timothius said:
I will when I see her around. I haven't seen her since I read her, what could only be described as, slanderous comments. :D

I think I've worked up enough courage to ask now... what is a Valomilk?
slanderous comments? :eyebrow:

a valomilk is a yummy candy. it is a chocolate cup filled with lovely marshmallow goo. here i am holding up a package of valomilk, featuring my lovely orange nail polish :cute:
344334%3A723232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2327%3D883%3D636%3DXROQDF%3E232393977%3B735ot1lsi

KhanadaRhodes said:

:yes: i've already managed to convince queen bee to try to get to a store near her that sells them. i don't believe they sell them outside the states though.

I wonder if she will like them :hmm:. I await her comprehensive repot. :hyper:

Although... if she hasn't tried them up until now... why would she want to try them? :shrug: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom