Randoooom...valomilks for all!!! (if you sign the dd petition)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
I wish the clip was longer. That little clip is in a U2 TV appearances compilation DVD Schmeg sent me a few days before she left for Dublin. You should've seen the look on my face when I realized that Hutch was sitting next to Larry. :drool:
:cute: yeah i know what you mean. the one thing i have found is it's really hard to find any inxs stuff online. there's the official site and then like a couple other sites that apparently used to kick ass but are now offline. :down:

Queen Bee said:

:hyper:

When I saw The Bravery in concert 3 months ago they closed their show with a cover of that song. While Sam Endicott sounds nothing like Michael Hutchence, he still did a damn good job. :up:

I also may or may not have cried while they performed that song. :reject:

Oh wow thats very cool. I love it when younger bands cover classic stuff from the past (especially if you adore the classic stuff as well).

I don't blame you... Don't Change is brilliant. :hyper:

timothius said:
Soul Mistake...

The One Thing & Too Look At You are good... the other one :shrug:
spy of love? yeah, that one's not one of my favourites...you can thank queen bee's boyfriend for that, he wrote the music if i'm not mistaken. :D

:love: the one thing, to look at you, and soul mistake :love:

to look at you :drool:

Queen Bee said:
Yep. I don't have the self-titled album or Underneath the Colours since they're hard to find in record stores here, so the Stay Young compilation was the next best thing since the tracks are included in it. :sigh:

...but I still don't own The Swing. :sad:
yeah i know what you mean. i had to buy their first two secondhand off amazon.com.

would you want me to send you the swing? you know, just to like hold you over until you can buy the cd or something? :D you've gotta at least listen to burn for you :drool:

KhanadaRhodes said:

yeah i know what you mean. i had to buy their first two secondhand off amazon.com.

Every 3 months at the record fair there are like a bazillion copies of Swing, X & Kick... it's all you can see. That and War, people hate War as well. :sad:

KhanadaRhodes said:

would you want me to send you the swing? you know, just to like hold you over until you can buy the cd or something? :D you've gotta at least listen to burn for you :drool:

I've never thought about checking out Amazon. Half.com is a good one too. :hmm:

Yes, please! :hyper: :bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom