Randoooom SNL Quote Thread...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My beard is rough and scratchy Canteen Boy...but it gives good back rubs.

I'll take your word for that one Mr. Armstrong...

Touch my Monkey!

- You are beautiful and angular, if you we're a gas, you'd be inert.

- Are you looking at my bum? Cheeky Monkey!

- For the love of God! Let the boy move into your house!

I'll be back with more :D

"We're Marty and Bobbi Mohan Culp, and we head up the music dept. over at Altadina (sp?) Middle School.....just to let you all in the back know, I do read American Sign Language, and I do not appreciate you referring to my wife as a J-hole......"

"Um, Marty, that's an A..."

A woman was arrested for stalking Pamela Anderson and showing up at her house. In a related story, Pamela I really think we could be friends if you would just be cool about it. -- Tina Fey

Brazil stopped a group orgy it had planned for the weekend after an appeal by the Vatican to cancel the event. So instead, I spent the weekend cleaning my apartment. -- Tina Fey

You're retahded.

[I love Weekend Update! :)]

Sometimes when I get nervous, I stick my fingers under my arms, and I smell them like that....

Frank Stallone

November was a bad month on the stock market with declines in both the Dow Jones and NASDAQ. The reason for this recent downturn ...

You guessed it ...

stallone.jpg

oh colonel angus you ol' carpet bagger

don't believe everythign you here about ol' colonel angus. colonel angus is very rough. colonel angus may not smell good. but colonel angus is always sweet.

now if ol' colonel angus were to over stay his welcome, just top me on the head

it's gonna feel so good to rest colonel angus' ol' head here at shady thicket once again

I dont get it, what's just happened?

He was being a Stiffly Stifferson, so I pranked him to death with a tire iron.

What? Why? That's horrible.

You're being a Stiffly Stifferson... do you know what I like to do to them? Prank them in my basement for hours.

This is a genuine Loony Toons jacket!!!

For your information, I dont shop at Walmart. Walmart is for losers. I shop at Target!

Back
Top Bottom