Randoooom One Liners

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
this is my favourite thread--schmeg

are we supposed to post pictures of larry in the larry thread?--arw

Hathead rocks. --IWB

I like to warm my bum by the fire. --Ozzy

We're starting We Can't Spell Annonimous. --ARW & IWB

it's not that i can't spell it's just that i never learned how to type properly--iwb

i've got a modest medal collection from skating but i'm really uncoordinated and walk into randooom things at work all the time--schmeg

Mofo...we have to talk...This one liners thread? You're the father. --Cujo

No, I swear it's IWB. --Mofo

i like to quote ozzy--schmeg

kiss used to be my favourite band but now ***** are--arw

(edge this, edge that, edge edge edge edge :bow: love is blindness solo, edge-arm :drool:)....nothing means more to me than bono's voice--arw
not even edge's guitar playing?--iwb
i KNEW you were going to say that--arw

I told you half of it was consolation medals, but not how many of the other half were just because there were only four other skaters. --Schmeg

I have hat hair--IWB

What's this on my head? Oh it's my hat I got so caught up in posting I forgot to take it off--IWB

It's the music, I swear it is. Looks mean nothing. *EDGE:drool:*--IWB

arw9797 said:
I have hat hair--IWB

What's this on my head? Oh it's my hat I got so caught up in posting I forgot to take it off--IWB

It's the music, I swear it is. Looks mean nothing. *EDGE:drool:*--IWB

(actually i'm not wearing a hat now...strange enough...hehehe...nor do i have hat hair right now)

i want THE gif for my sig but i don't want to get all sorts of shit for having a supersexyedgesig like i did when i had the arm for an avatar--arw

Holy Shit... what have I created... how can I tell Mofo that Schmeg is really the father- cujo

I sense a cat fight coming on- u2popmofo

shut up mofo- IWB/arw9797

come on ladies... its ok- u2popmofo

wanker- (eveyone on this thread)

I am soooo not the father; I've only known this thread existed for three hours! --Schmeg

Wait, I DID get really drunk last Friday night... --Schmeg

But I thought it was meeeeeeee! --IWB

i find it sad that i'm amused by you guys' inside jokes-stories
O MY FUCKING DAD! LOVE IS BLINDNESS IS MY FAVORITE SONG, AND EVERYTIME I HEAR IT LIVE I WANT TO CRY! HOW DID I NOT KNOW THAT MORE PEOPLE FEEL THIS WAY ABOUT LIB???!???-stories

i like to mooch alcohol-headache :p

I'm just about ready for bed... well maybe one last post- arw9797

I'm in love with my mirror- u2popmofo

I have medal envy- IWB

Look at my medals...HAHAHAHAHA... - Schmeg

I almost have 1000 posts- cujo

your ass is showing cujo- Headache

why won't anyone talk about me!!!- ILLM

I'm jealous of u2er... Pete is hot!!!- arw9797

Come to our den of combustion; listen to every live version of LIB ever!!! --ARW & IWB

I have and life is good. Hot, but good. --Schmeg

I'll be right there. Should I bring my truly frightening unibrow? --Stories for Boys

why the hell is freaky bono's unibrow in storie's sig attacking us?--every interferencer

hmmmph--me

*partakes in the lib listening* :drool:--me

:kiss: Carmex......mmmmmmmmmm---arw9797

Love is Blindness live solo from August 30, 1992 :bow: all other versions pale in comparision----arw9797/IWB

*shakes head at IWB who didn't realize the unibrow was Bono and not Frida* ---arw9797

I have the CLAP. --Cujo

Oh, shit. --Schmeg/IWB/Mofo

Boy, am I glad I'm not in this thread. --ILuvLarryMullen

We should call ourselves CAGS--Schmeg

CAGS and the CLAP!---Cujo

What's the CLAP???....and who has it?---Schmeg

Mofo, Cujo, and Headache have all had it at, they got it from Miss Cleo-----arw9797

I sure feel sorry for Miss Cleo. --Schmeg

Schmeg is retarded and thought I was saying Hi when I was saying Bye. --arw

Apparently I have watched the Simpsons... I think I was trapped into replying to that thread... damn those bastard thread authors- cujo

Where's my fishsticks damn it... I'd prefer salad, but really its been twenty minutes... not going back to Red Lobster for awhile- IWB

I have CLAP envy- arw9797/Schmeg

I am confused so ignore everything I say. -Schmeg

No problem. -Others

No one misses me when I'm not around! --arw

Except maybe Schmeg. --arw

What's THAT all about?! --Cujo

Schmeg can't spell about... its aboot- cujo

I live at Red Lobster- iwb

I'm only a quarter Canadian, so I spell about right only a quarter of the time. --Schmeg

Please don't hate us, arw. --IWB and Schmeg

Give it another 1300 pages of Randoom and maybe I'll forgive you. --arw

remember how i said i had an organic chemistry exam a lillte while ago and i wasn't here for a few days? the truth is...well, i'll spare you the details, but it involved u2popmofo and some rather interesting bondage gear--cujo

Well I would dance for you, but it'll cost you... no mofo don't bring your S&M paraphenalia... - IWB

IWB... that was the best burn against me for a long time... you put some thought into that- cujo

Back
Top Bottom