Randoooom One Liners

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
these are all real quotes from people so thats how it differs from randoooooom -bob barker

people who don't understand the whole randooooom experience can become extremely bitter- headache

i stormed the court at madison square garden last night and was jumping up and down at center court drinking beers with a friend of mine- headache

i drank too much last night and now i have a me- headache

love story 2 in the randoooom thread is the greatest movie ever -ebert

i ddnt think the movie could get any better, but now that its much more life like, i think its oscar worthy -every movie critic

daisybean said:
This should be merged with the random thread...isn't it the same thing :eyebrow: :yawn:

It's not the same if you play by the rules... this isn't a chat thread about nothing... it's a mocking thread about something... -cujo

To Kill A MockingThread... my new favorite movie- daisybean

Ha ha, good one-cujo

Evil Dead 2 Star- Bruce Campbell

Evil Floating Head Star- cujo

Chizip I promote you to Sigmeister General- cujo

Chizip I promote you to Goatmaster General- Goat Lovers of Missouri (a subsidiary of the NRA)

I am jealous of cujo's diction- Chizip

I don't give a f*** about hockey- Sicy

She said she didn't give
a f*** about hockey
never thought I'd
hear that before
- The Tragically Hip

I'm not having any cereal that's gone through the "golden" process... -chizip

See chizip gets this thread, mofo gets this thread, hell even headache gets this thread :wink:...- cujo

... wait, let me rephrase that...- anonymous

What? You're telling me Lucien Bouchard didn't have Ebola... you're joking... you're a raving lunatic- cujo

you are a raving lunatic- arw

I love you too Iron Maiden- cujo

I used to think you were cool.. when you organized the pictures in the picture thread for me.. but now you're just annoying. -sicy

actually, on second thought, this is something you should be talking to Sicy with in private. This thread is supposed to be funny and you're going to get it closed by dragging that in here. - illm

Note: *I'm not saying either side is right or wrong, and it's really none of my business, I just don't want to see the thread closed.*

Last edited:
each night before you go to bed, my baby...i whisper a little prayer for you my baby--cujo to paul mcg.

Back
Top Bottom