Randoooom One Liners

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your brain smells like Edge's armpit - Sicy

(just to see if you're watching)

Bel Biv Devoe... ya they're not a musical group they're a way of life- u2popmofo

arw9797 said:
I'm the air guitar champion of Canada---Cujo

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm the international champion of rock, paper, scissors...- ARW

I'm the internaitonal ultimate frisbee champion- IWB

I'm the American fencing champion- IWB

I'm the interference posting champion- IWB

I have a University degree- ARW

Air guitar is the essence of music... it takes a lot of effort, commitment, and even humiliation. But the product is something we can all share... well, yes its similar to headbanging... f*** it you don't understand - Cujo

Is the world a better place because of me... yes, look at my avatar you fool - Headache in a suitcase (Rock on brother!)

I wouldn't glorify what I do... I just keep it simple. Sometimes I strum in the air, sometimes I do finger-picking... it just depends on my air guitar mood... - cujo

Am I a guitar hero, no... - cujo

No cujo is not a guitar hero - arw

You want me to descibe the pain... well it f***in hurt, damn pole - Cujo (after riding home with no bicycle seat).

I write music for the deaf- Cujo

No, not in the hip sense, the hearing impaired sense... I don't know, they seem to like it...- Cujo

Why do I make no sense, why do I ramble on like a madman? Have you ever been in Canadian winter... guess the heat deprivation suffocates the brain and makes me type weird things -Cujo
(this is for all of you casual viewers who can't make sense of any inside jokes... feel free to post your non-sensicals though).

eh let's go see a hoookey game eh- cujo
eh you don't wanna go see the brian adams concert eh? what's that all aboot?- cujo
flag-canada.JPG

I like quoting things from SNL far more than I should - Headache in a Suitcase/u2popmofo/Cujo

First of all, I don't know what the hell I was talking about... after reading what I wrote previously in this thread I realize that what was mildly amusing at 2:00 am is now just f***ed up... I was trying to write a bunch of inside jokes, that turned out really bad... a pompous jackass I was...

Why did I sound like the love child of Mariah Carey and Anne Heche... who knows... could have been the Nyquil, maybe even the ambient stylings of Lou Reed's Transformer... possibly the ten hours of BCEM studying... I really did take a walk on the wild side. The thread seemed to make sense in conjunction with the randooom thread, but I guess you had to be there. I should rename the thread Cujo's crazy talk... don't worry I'm sure I'll end up on the next Barbara Walter's special, profiling my descent into madness...

Hope I didn't alienate too many interferencers; I have the propensity to do that...

Oh ya... those of you who slowly "walked away" had it all wrong. If I had just read this thread I would be RUNNING away.

Maybe I'll come back once I figure out how to make a comprehensive thought... one that does not involve air guitars or Robert Frost poems (What does this all mean?)...

I promise to take things down a notch and tone down the crackpot comments...:huh:

"Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here" - Jack Nicholson

"I am the Lizard Queen" - Lisa Simpson

I think this pretty much sums up the thread...

cujo said:
First of all, I don't know what the hell I was talking about... after reading what I wrote previously in this thread I realize that what was mildly amusing at 2:00 am is now just f***ed up... I was trying to write a bunch of inside jokes, that turned out really bad... a pompous jackass I was...

Why did I sound like the love child of Mariah Carey and Anne Heche... who knows... could have been the Nyquil, maybe even the ambient stylings of Lou Reed's Transformer... possibly the ten hours of BCEM studying... I really did take a walk on the wild side. The thread seemed to make sense in conjunction with the randooom thread, but I guess you had to be there. I should rename the thread Cujo's crazy talk... don't worry I'm sure I'll end up on the next Barbara Walter's special, profiling my descent into madness...

Hope I didn't alienate too many interferencers; I have the propensity to do that...

Oh ya... those of you who slowly "walked away" had it all wrong. If I had just read this thread I would be RUNNING away.

Maybe I'll come back once I figure out how to make a comprehensive thought... one that does not involve air guitars or Robert Frost poems (What does this all mean?)...

I promise to take things down a notch and tone down the crackpot comments...:huh:

no, they actually were quite amusing, i wasn't scared i just hadn't come back to the thread since i commented on frozen food

fencing champion? i've got a better chance at world's worst at disengages...apparently we were supposed to learn how to get out of a pary (someone blocks you from stabbing them) and i never did...

You've offended my beyond all belief Cujo. I hate you so much now. You are no longer my friend. It seems like all you care about is mocking others and offending everyone around you.... On second thought, that is reason enough for you to be my friend. - u2popmofo

blue satellite blues- AC/DC

who writes a song about satellites and blues...

time for a kiester kicking -u2popmofo (every two seconds)

time for a kiester licking - Cujo
I'm sore from playing frisbee - IWasBored
I like KISS - arw9797

Back
Top Bottom