Randoooom- Lemon style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went for a hot drink last night then fell asleep until 7AM, watched some U2 videos, and was furniture shopping with my mom by 9:30 AM :crack: What a weird day. We went shopping for her not me. I'm done for the moment. I do need to go to the frame store today and get some stuff framed...

I got up and went over a scene from an Arthur Miller Play for my acting class. Arthur Miller's brilliant. Only now I have to get ready to go to work. :mad:

I just went to the mall and found a comforter that I LOVE! The only problem is with the pillow shams and minus 30% it's still almost $200! :crack:

I don't need it that bad :tsk:

I guess I'll keep looking. That's an airplane ticket! I'd rather take a trip than have a cute comforter. I'll use what I have....

:reject: I brought a few of my pictures to the frame store today. It was way more than I shoud have spent and I only brough 2 in. I have two more to go and those are huge. :sad: This moving out business is expensive! :madspit:

The girl helping me was drooling all over my Bono picture. :mad: Hands off! That thing better not get "lost" in the back room....

It's 7:15 on a Saturday night in Red Sox neighborhood on the night of Game 1 of the World Series. My friend Diane has been MIA for weeks now. So I am alone with my computer on another Saturday night. I turn on Winamp and what plays?

The Ramones, I Just Want to Have Something to Do.

:lmao:

Oh, sweet irony!

arw9797 said:
why do I have a feeling I'm going to spend the whole night talking to myself here about absolutely nothing? :|
:hyper: You can spend the night in here talking to me about absolutely nothing! :hyper:

:eyebrow: Amazing, I'm going out! Calling people and sounding desperate works sometimes! :up:

I was going to go through the drawers under my bed today or start to go through my closet but then I figured what's the rush. I have 5 weeks and I'll probably procrastinate for the next 4 1/2. It's not like I can't take my sweet time moving out of my parents house but I also don't want to spend 6 months moving. I guess it's still too far away for me to think about it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom