Randoooom- Lemon style - Page 8 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-24-2004, 01:19 AM   #106
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
Come with IWB!


I will kidnap you at Rim on Friday!

Off to form my kidnapping plot while attempting to sleep!
__________________

__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 10-24-2004, 01:21 AM   #107
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 10:59 AM
that goes for me too!

__________________

__________________
arw is offline  
Old 10-24-2004, 01:25 AM   #108
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797




It's so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! I was there 2 times in 3 months. It's so cheap the fly to CA from here for some reason. I don't think I'm going to make it until March when the tour starts to go away for the weekend. I may have to convince some of my randoooom buddies to go to the desert for the weekend this winter Come with IWB!
i should look at airfares and stuff...apparently i've got some money back from financial aid cos they fixed my health insurance crap...my mom has finally, halfway into my 1st semester of junior year, let up on the phone calls. i can now go a week without hearing from her! i don't think she'd notice if i took off somewhere for a weekend...i'm an adult, and a responsible enough one at that, if my crackhead roommate can go off to new york city or my best friend can randomly drive out to boston to meet random guys she met online, i can hop a plane to the desert and meet a few people i've been talking to online for the last couple years...right?
__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 10-24-2004, 01:27 AM   #109
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg



I will kidnap you at Rim on Friday!

Off to form my kidnapping plot while attempting to sleep!

rim

my mom just might notice that kidnapping...we've got to work out something less obvious...

although i had a rational thought in between this post and the last, and i'm not entirely sure i could just disappear to CA for a couple days without anyone noticing.

i've got to work on this.
__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 10-24-2004, 01:27 AM   #110
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
that goes for me too!


goodnight arw!



now i wanna go to the desert and drive around listening to JT! you know, instead of going to sleep.
__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 10-24-2004, 10:22 AM   #111
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by IWasBored


i should look at airfares and stuff...apparently i've got some money back from financial aid cos they fixed my health insurance crap...my mom has finally, halfway into my 1st semester of junior year, let up on the phone calls. i can now go a week without hearing from her! i don't think she'd notice if i took off somewhere for a weekend...i'm an adult, and a responsible enough one at that, if my crackhead roommate can go off to new york city or my best friend can randomly drive out to boston to meet random guys she met online, i can hop a plane to the desert and meet a few people i've been talking to online for the last couple years...right?

YES!!!!!!!! I'm going in February. I'm not sure with who but I'm going!
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 10-24-2004, 10:30 AM   #112
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 10:59 AM
going to pick apples.....and drink wine
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 10-24-2004, 11:06 AM   #113
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797



YES!!!!!!!! I'm going in February. I'm not sure with who but I'm going!

i'm back at school in february! if you had said januaray, i would have cried. january is the most painfully boring month because it's between semesters, i'm stuck at home, i can't go anywhere...i need a car. scratch that, i'll steal a car, i need a license!

: planning:
__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 10-24-2004, 12:07 PM   #114
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by IWasBored


i should look at airfares and stuff...apparently i've got some money back from financial aid cos they fixed my health insurance crap...my mom has finally, halfway into my 1st semester of junior year, let up on the phone calls. i can now go a week without hearing from her! i don't think she'd notice if i took off somewhere for a weekend...i'm an adult, and a responsible enough one at that, if my crackhead roommate can go off to new york city or my best friend can randomly drive out to boston to meet random guys she met online, i can hop a plane to the desert and meet a few people i've been talking to online for the last couple years...right?
Can you check your voice mail remotely? Even if you can't, you can always call home from someone's cell phone. There would be no lying involved because you wouldn't have to say you ran away for the weekend.

~Schmeg, corrupting slightly younger people since 1995

I'm still figuring out how I can take a leave of absense for 2005. I wonder how dishonest my doctor is, if she's say I was incapable of working for eight or nine months or so...

Edit: It's cheap to fly to CA from the east coast too...it costs less to fly all the way across the country than it does to fly halfway or a third of the way.
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 10-24-2004, 05:04 PM   #115
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 10:59 AM
The airfare in Feb is at $300 to LA right now It'll go down by then....

I need to find a part time job soon so I can keep up my travel lifestyle!
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 10-24-2004, 05:05 PM   #116
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 10:59 AM
IWB....it'll only be a 3 day weekend
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 10-24-2004, 05:08 PM   #117
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 10:59 AM
my sister bought a kitty today. She's 8 months old and she's all black with a white stomach and back legs. She's really cute and she has a cold so she was very sleepy. Her friend is a vet tech so she was helping out with her meds and is going to take her to work with her tomorrow to make sure she's ok. She came with the name Lily but she's not a Lily. I like Olivia and Sophia but so far she keeps changing it every time she looks at the cat. I think she'll end up being Isabelle That seems to be in the lead right now.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 10-24-2004, 05:08 PM   #118
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
The airfare in Feb is at $300 to LA right now It'll go down by then....

I need to find a part time job soon so I can keep up my travel lifestyle!
Tell me about it! irtpoor:

Meg: It would be cool if they brought back Jimi Hendrix to play the National Anthem.
Jim: That would be AWEOME. "And we now present the late Jimi Hendrix..."
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 10-24-2004, 05:10 PM   #119
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
my sister bought a kitty today. She's 8 months old and she's all black with a white stomach and back legs. She's really cute and she has a cold so she was very sleepy. Her friend is a vet tech so she was helping out with her meds and is going to take her to work with her tomorrow to make sure she's ok. She came with the name Lily but she's not a Lily. I like Olivia and Sophia but so far she keeps changing it every time she looks at the cat. I think she'll end up being Isabelle That seems to be in the lead right now.
Diane had a new little kitty last night...she now officially lives in a zoo with her bichon, her older cat Dinah, and the new baby.
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 10-24-2004, 05:11 PM   #120
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 10:59 AM
I have no money so today I went shopping with Alli and spent $ I don't have on clothes at Eddie Bauer ...actually I opened up an EB charge card. I NEVER do stuff like that but with all the clearance AND the extra 10% off I just opened it. It's ok because I only bought 3 things so I can pay it off when I get the bill.
__________________

__________________
arw is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com