Randoooom- Lemon style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to be such a happy camper in the morning. I don't know why I do this to myself. I'm completely wide awake and if I tried to go to sleep now it won't work. :mad:

My new shirt:

johnnyphoto.gif

(that's not me wearing it, by the way...)

IWasBored said:

best. shirt. ever.

:lmao:
:laugh: Thanks, I'm wearing it now and it's apparently good luck! :D

That's not me and you're freaking me out too. :crack:

I'm torn about what to do for a part time job. I need one soon too.

I think I'm either too afraid of rejection or just not ready to swallow my pride and call up my old boss at TJ Maxx. I tried twice yesterday and hung up the phone both times.

arw9797 said:
I'm torn about what to do for a part time job. I need one soon too.

I think I'm either too afraid of rejection or just not ready to swallow my pride and call up my old boss at TJ Maxx. I tried twice yesterday and hung up the phone both times.

It's hard...I guess I would say just go for it and call. I still havent decided what I want to do.

I'm just afraid he'll say no. I know....I'll never find out if I don't ask. :|

I was just in a bad place in my life and he never really saw anything but a completely stressed and very unhappy Amanda. I worked with him for 5 of my 6+ years there so he knows all about me. But now I have a job that I absolutely love and I'm going to be away from my parents and I'm not stressed about anything other than I dont make enough money to live on my own, drive a new car, AND travel the world. :mad:

:hyper: I get to leave work at 3:30 tomorrow. Well ok I have to go to the dr but it'll still.....

:huh: crap. I just thought of something. I probably should not take my lunch hour tomorrow. :hmm: that means no mid day dose of blue crack. That also means I have to bring something with since I'm dirt poor until Friday. :mad: Maybe leaving early isn't going to be as fun as I thought :madspit:

arw9797 said:
:hyper: I get to leave work at 3:30 tomorrow. Well ok I have to go to the dr but it'll still.....

:huh: crap. I just thought of something. I probably should not take my lunch hour tomorrow. :hmm: that means no mid day dose of blue crack. That also means I have to bring something with since I'm dirt poor until Friday. :mad: Maybe leaving early isn't going to be as fun as I thought :madspit:

I get to leave early or take a long lunch one day since I was over today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom