Randoooom- Lemon style - Page 7 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-24-2004, 01:10 AM   #91
The Fly

Local Time: 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by IWasBored

right. i read that post.

i'm glad i didn't work in dickenson...apparently some guy wanted to come in, and he wasn't allowed to, so he said he'd break a window and climb in, and he did it, too...

i just had a kid who had an asthma attack and had to call an ambulence.
One time this creepy guy Joe from the other side of my dorm came in to our room and wouldn't leave and told us there had to be two ways out of every room and that he could break a window and let himself in and out. We were on the first floor. Except I think that was sophomore year when I lived next door to my freshman year roomie so it didn't really bother me as much as it might have since he'd break into her room, not mine. We used to call each other and be like, "Don't answer your door! It's JOE!!!" so the next person wouldn't have to talk to him. :creep:

My mom just thought she was going to blowdry her hair in here but I think I'm going to try to sleep.

Old 10-24-2004, 01:11 AM   #92
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:45 AM
it's supposed to be in the 60's tomorrow. I hope it's not raining. I don't feel like wandering around an apple orchard in the cold and rain.

Old 10-24-2004, 01:11 AM   #93
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
I watched Venon ER tonight....they had a thing about Southern California RATTLE SNAKES There's little known about the Mohave snake.... Thankfully it usually comes out at night. I was shaking in my Converse when we were roaming around there a few weeks ago. I it there and I'll go back anytime. I'll just pass out if I ever saw a snake.

i don't like snakes.
Old 10-24-2004, 01:12 AM   #94
The Fly

I have Invisible by Clay Aiken stuck in my head.
Old 10-24-2004, 01:13 AM   #95
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by a_star

One time this creepy guy Joe from the other side of my dorm came in to our room and wouldn't leave and told us there had to be two ways out of every room and that he could break a window and let himself in and out. We were on the first floor. Except I think that was sophomore year when I lived next door to my freshman year roomie so it didn't really bother me as much as it might have since he'd break into her room, not mine. We used to call each other and be like, "Don't answer your door! It's JOE!!!" so the next person wouldn't have to talk to him. :creep:

My mom just thought she was going to blowdry her hair in here but I think I'm going to try to sleep.

breaking windows isn't cool...i live on the first floor, but it's on a hill, so the basement rooms have windows, so it's like a second floor drop to the sidewalk...
Old 10-24-2004, 01:13 AM   #96
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

i don't like snakes.
I'm TERRIFIED of snakes and they live in the desert and I want to visit more of the desert. That could be a problem for me. I watch Venon ER on Animal Planet all the time. They rarely show snakes, just the patients and their wounds.
Old 10-24-2004, 01:13 AM   #97
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
I have Invisible by Clay Aiken stuck in my head.

i am VERY VERY VERY sorry.

i have 'tessie' stuck in my head. i should listen to that again
Old 10-24-2004, 01:15 AM   #98
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I have track 7 of Californication in my head. I can't remember the song for the life of me....
Old 10-24-2004, 01:15 AM   #99
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

I'm TERRIFIED of snakes and they live in the desert and I want to visit more of the desert. That could be a problem for me. I watch Venon ER on Animal Planet all the time. They rarely show snakes, just the patients and their wounds.

i'd like to see the desert. i've never seen a desert.

i don't get the animal channel that channel is cool. but i get the german channel, which has a sesame street-like show with a talking suitcase!!

talking suitcases

Old 10-24-2004, 01:15 AM   #100
The Fly

Quote:

breaking windows isn't cool...i live on the first floor, but it's on a hill, so the basement rooms have windows, so it's like a second floor drop to the sidewalk...
You made a VERY quick edit there just as I was quoting you to make fun of you for loving on the first floor!

The back of my dorm was like that...the front door was ground level but there was a steep staircase from the back door down to the ground and the basement had windows. I fell down those stairs when they didn't deice them.
Old 10-24-2004, 01:16 AM   #101
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
I have track 7 of Californication in my head. I can't remember the song for the life of me....

EASILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my favorite chili peppers song.
Old 10-24-2004, 01:17 AM   #102
The Fly

I'm not fond of snakes either...not enough legs (anything with more than 4 legs has too many and I'm not fond of it, either).

Talking suitcases?

Gonna try to sleep! Night!
Old 10-24-2004, 01:17 AM   #103
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

You made a VERY quick edit there just as I was quoting you to make fun of you for loving on the first floor!

The back of my dorm was like that...the front door was ground level but there was a steep staircase from the back door down to the ground and the basement had windows. I fell down those stairs when they didn't deice them.

....i have no idea what you're talking about

falling
deicing

they don't deice ANYTHING here. they spray everything with hops so it's all gross and brown and slushy...

i've slid down the hill to the dining hall many, many times. sometimes on my feet, mostly on my ass. i'd be embarrased, but i'm not the only one.
Old 10-24-2004, 01:18 AM   #104
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

i'd like to see the desert. i've never seen a desert.

It's so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! I was there 2 times in 3 months. It's so cheap the fly to CA from here for some reason. I don't think I'm going to make it until March when the tour starts to go away for the weekend. I may have to convince some of my randoooom buddies to go to the desert for the weekend this winter Come with IWB!
Old 10-24-2004, 01:19 AM   #105
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
I'm not fond of snakes either...not enough legs (anything with more than 4 legs has too many and I'm not fond of it, either).

Talking suitcases?

Gonna try to sleep! Night!
anything with more than 4legs, i'm not a fan either.

yes! a talking suitcase! it was yelling 'pudding! pudding! pudding!' cos the lady was making a big bowl of pudding. then it started speaking in german and i didn't know what it was saying. that show was awesome. if i could remember when it was on, i'd watch it again.

goodnight!!