Randoooom- Lemon style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:love: REM :love:

Good show!! We had a Spaz Dancer in our row! Diane tried to take a picture with her camera phone but it didn't work. :laugh: Our loge was rather lame and sat down a lot, and there was a guy who was definitely bitching every time they played a song from Around the Sun but jackass, bands tour to support the new album, not to play Shiney Happy People on loop for two hours!

We got there with minutes to spare before REM came on and didn't get to see IWB. :sad: It's weird that I was in the same building as her for once!

arw9797 said:
:sad: where is everyone tonight? :(
:wave: Just got settled in! I'm going to try to go to bed early tonight so maybe I can get my friggin voice back. :mad: I'm so over this scratchy squeakl!!!

ARW!

:wink:

I want to go to bed now that I'm home. :yawn: I'm so done with not having a voice...it takes so much energy to scream whatever I'm saying so it sounds like a whisper. :mad:

My mom opened the gigantic bag of candy she bought. It's all chewy candy too :drool:

I'm way too full from all the icky carbs I already ate today to really do any damage.

I haven't lost my voice in a few years. I'm sure I will this year. I actually havent' been really sick in a few years so I'm sure it's coming this year. I hope not but with the flu shot shortage I'm sure I'll get sick even though I got a shot. :mad:

I didn't really eat much today and I'm full. :huh:

He wants me to go to the Halloween party at the bar his friends own, where I have been deemed "fun" because of my Johnny Damon shirt (no comments from the ARW gallery! :wink: ) and I would go if I wasn't also getting a cough and a headache, and I have to work tomorrow morning and I have to be out early to get gas or I'm not going anywhere. :grumpy:

I hate whining about not feeling good, but I'm NEVER sick so when I am I act like it's the end of the world.

This is reply #497...I call not it for the new Randoom...fah has a list of potential titles a few pages back in reference to the Monty Python reciting last week...

:hmm: Am I going to be mad at myself that I didn't go out for a few minutes? It IS only 8:30...I don't talk much anyway...I could take one of those industrial strength decongestants my mom gave me...

I'm not going anywhere; I don't know what I was thinking there. I really want to go to bed but once again...it's technically only 8:30. :huh:

arw9797 said:
I even sold a few IRON MAIDEN CD's when I thought I "didn't like them anymore"

:scream: :mad:

I haven't seen my Powerslave CD in years and all I have is a crappy copy I downloaded online a few years ago. I bet I sold it. :hmm: I should go try to find it this weekend. It's a masterpiece.:drool:

POWERSLAVE :bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom