Randoooom- Lemon style - Page 25 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-28-2004, 08:23 PM   #361
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 09:10 AM
We still need to hear from Shari.
__________________

__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 10-28-2004, 08:26 PM   #362
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz


Since I was the swing vote shouldn't there have been more campaigning? Shouldn't Bruce have performed? Or U2? This is a bipartisan issue so U2 could participate.
unlike mr. kerry, i simply do not have the budget. i must rely on whatever sense of humor i may possess....

can't forget johnny gets a tattoo or rob lind buldozes eminem with cheerleading jabs as his sidekick! granted, these probably weren't as funny as the hugh one because that time you actually knew who the people were...

__________________

__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 10-28-2004, 08:30 PM   #363
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann
We still need to hear from Shari.
See previous page
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 10-28-2004, 08:30 PM   #364
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz


Since I was the swing vote shouldn't there have been more campaigning? Shouldn't Bruce have performed? Or U2? This is a bipartisan issue so U2 could participate.
I withdraw my vote until there's some SERIOUS campaigning here! So...you're still 1 for, 2 undecided, and 1 absentee ballot not yet sent in by ARW.
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 10-28-2004, 08:31 PM   #365
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by IWasBored


unlike mr. kerry, i simply do not have the budget. i must rely on whatever sense of humor i may possess....

can't forget johnny gets a tattoo or rob lind buldozes eminem with cheerleading jabs as his sidekick! granted, these probably weren't as funny as the hugh one because that time you actually knew who the people were...

I believe one Bono doing a little filing might be an excellent spokesrockstar for your cause...
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 10-28-2004, 08:32 PM   #366
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 09:10 AM
I havent voted for or against but I agree there has not been enough tough campaigning.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 10-28-2004, 08:32 PM   #367
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by IWasBored


unlike mr. kerry, i simply do not have the budget. i must rely on whatever sense of humor i may possess....

can't forget johnny gets a tattoo or rob lind buldozes eminem with cheerleading jabs as his sidekick! granted, these probably weren't as funny as the hugh one because that time you actually knew who the people were...

No I haven't forgotten the other hijackings. They were classics. I just have a, shall we say, a weakness for Hugh.
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 10-28-2004, 08:33 PM   #368
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

I believe one Bono doing a little filing might be an excellent spokesrockstar for your cause...
Hey if you could get Bono to come do my filing then you have my vote.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 10-28-2004, 08:36 PM   #369
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

I withdraw my vote until there's some SERIOUS campaigning here! So...you're still 1 for, 2 undecided, and 1 absentee ballot not yet sent in by ARW.
True, there is an absentee ballot here. We don't want election fraud issues. No hanging Bonos, er chads.
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 10-28-2004, 08:37 PM   #370
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

I believe one Bono doing a little filing might be an excellent spokesrockstar for your cause...

how can we forget about filing bono!!!

and HEY!!!

i've got bruuuuce!!!

i had bruuuuuucezilla long before kerry announced he was ever running!! back at my 5,000th post in the original randooom
__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 10-28-2004, 08:38 PM   #371
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz

No I haven't forgotten the other hijackings. They were classics. I just have a, shall we say, a weakness for Hugh.

:hugh:







let's not even get into how many times i've watched xmen 2....
__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 10-28-2004, 08:39 PM   #372
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 10:10 AM
see, bruuuuuuce decided he'd eat chicago if they didn't vote me into the party box...now i know we have no chicagoans present, but just think - WHAT IF THAT WAS YOUR TOWN??

__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 10-28-2004, 08:41 PM   #373
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 10:10 AM
guinness made a special guinness-popsicle...they say "vote IWB!" on the other side...
__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 10-28-2004, 08:42 PM   #374
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 10:10 AM
oh, and there was also a candy bar:



and ted!!! showed up
__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 10-28-2004, 08:43 PM   #375
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by IWasBored
see, bruuuuuuce decided he'd eat chicago if they didn't vote me into the party box...now i know we have no chicagoans present, but just think - WHAT IF THAT WAS YOUR TOWN??

You're getting there with this one.
__________________

__________________
Kariann is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com