Randoooom- Lemon style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm talking to a computer with keys. It's about my life story. Only I'm named Noah. And my friends are Marty and Warren instead of Nate and Solomon. Yep. And there's quotes from the pogues, and u2, and the Verve, and Radiohead. This was a screenplay, but I figured it would work better as a novel. I was at around 40 pages in the screenplay. Now I'm turning all of that into prose. The first page and a half of the screenplay is now about 3 in prose. Good lord.

arw9797 said:

:grumpy: this was a nice idea when you posted it......but I'm still sitting here talking to MYSELF.

:madspit: :madspit: :madspit:
:reject:

Sorry...you know I'm not usually anywhere uless I am somewhere not in RI with you...tjhis was VERY random. I will attempyt to write a little journal entry tonught. :shifty:

I can't get this damn wristband off. Who the hell came up with wristbands anyway? They should be kicked. Also I have a huge black dot on my hand. Who came up with huge balck dots? Why with the dot AND the wristband? this is why I don't leave the house...I come home with unwanted paper jewelry and temporary tattoos. :laugh:

Schmeg said:
It's 7:15 on a Saturday night in Red Sox neighborhood on the night of Game 1 of the World Series. My friend Diane has been MIA for weeks now. So I am alone with my computer on another Saturday night. I turn on Winamp and what plays?

The Ramones, I Just Want to Have Something to Do.

:lmao:

Oh, sweet irony!

:lol: awesome.

arw9797 said:
why do I have a feeling I'm going to spend the whole night talking to myself here about absolutely nothing? :|

trust me, i would have loved to have been here to talk about nothing with you. instead, i had to go to work.

at least i know i get that wonderful hour and a half overtime in addition to my 8 hours regular pay.

the nutcases were out tonight.

UnforgettableLemon said:
UL made the only randoom thread that will die before it's closed

:sad:

randooooom threads are like hostas. you know, those big floppy leaved ground cover plants...in fact, i'd argue you really can't kill them. hostas especially.

some hostas.

20030615-garden-back-1-hostas-1.jpg

fah said:
Evening randoomers...who won the game?

SOX!

11-9 boston.

i didn't watch. i attempted to listen on my radio at work, but the radio won the fight.

i was pissed when ESPN radio didn't broadcast stanley cup playoffs, but i didn't expect them to. i don't know what the fuck was going on, but the only AM station i could actually pick up steadily all night was some stupid station broadcasting the goddamn pre-season celtics game. the station broadcasting the baseball game would die periodically, most often when someone hit the ball...ortiz's home run in the beginning of the game? i got the part about him hitting the ball...but missed where it landed because i had static. stupid radio station.

after about 5 innings of wasting time messing with the radio, i gave up, put the music back on, and tried to do some more homework. i got very little homework done tonight. :down:

I :heart: IAmBored's location! :laugh:

I didn't see much of the game, either, except for an interesting play off a hit by my Manny...

And hey, speaking of alters, there's someone I'd like to introduce you to...

i'm here

i think "wankerman" would have been a better alter

:wink:

and i'll throw in a :reject: in case i got this horribly wrong and another person is a_star :der:

i'm tired!! i had idiots harrassing me from 6pm to 2:45am!

IWasBored said:
i'm here

i think "wankerman" would have been a better alter

:wink:

and i'll throw in a :reject: in case i got this horribly wrong and another person is a_star :der:

i'm tired!! i had idiots harrassing me from 6pm to 2:45am!
And now you have me AND my alter ego harrassing you at 3:45 am! :hyper:

I knew you'd say Wankerman would have been better. :wink: Oh, tonight I saw someone wearing a :fance: shirt...it wasn't pink and it didn't have the number 84 on it, but somehow I still thought of our dictionary. :laugh:

I have had far too much caffeine today and it will be a miracle if I get to sleep at all. :uhoh:

Schmeg said:
I :heart: IAmBored's location! :laugh:

hehehe

that was the one clever thing IAmBored has ever done.

i'm not so sure about the sig. (it's a line from dkm's 'caps and botles & which i always thought was misheard, but apparently it wasn't)

Schmeg said:

No...just overcaffeinated...:sexywink:

At least that's all I am now...

does this ring any bells?

WhiteGoldenPearl: jim can't give directions to nesn
WhiteGoldenPearl: oj i hofn it
WhiteGoldenPearl: shit
WhiteGoldenPearl: oh i found it
edgeDKM: nice
edgeDKM: fiiiiiight
WhiteGoldenPearl: waitr no thast's the ri sharks
edgeDKM: hahaha
WhiteGoldenPearl: i thijk
edgeDKM: what??
WhiteGoldenPearl: thet have sharks on their shirts
edgeDKM: nesen has canucks and bruins
edgeDKM: that's the canucks
edgeDKM: LONDON CALLING
edgeDKM: do yu hear london calling??
WhiteGoldenPearl: YAY CLASH
edgeDKM: cos then you're in the right place
WhiteGoldenPearl: no
edgeDKM: hmm
WhiteGoldenPearl: hang on
edgeDKM: it ended
edgeDKM: are there guys in black & gold jersys on the ice?
WhiteGoldenPearl: oh wiat their's a big B on this ice

:sexywink:

Last edited:
arw9797 said:
I can't sleep. I've tried. This sucks.

:|
I think if I tried to I'd just bouce out f bed.

:ohmy: My mother is getting up for the day!! This is odd...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom