Randoooom- Lemon style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:
*rallies*

02.jpg

:lmao:

scenes from johnny gets a tattooo!!!!

Schmeg said:

Yeah, I wouldn't trust him to count, seeing as he thinks 14 comes after 3...are you rigging the election? :eyebrow:

:lol:

good point!!

bono's not counting...he's just bringing the information to someone else...someone capable of counting. like an accountant or someone. or possibly a human abbaccus...

0643.jpg.jpg

how do you use one of those things, anyway?

i'm glad i'm not counting the votes..i can't count either. although i'd count and short myself votes...a couple weeks ago i deposited my paycheck and somehow shorted myself 20 bucks. the bank was nice and called to tell me they added in that extra 20...

so i get to party in the box with you guys?

there were two extremly fat guys wrestling in the snow on MTV not too long ago :yuck:

IWasBored said:
0643.jpg.jpg

how do you use one of those things, anyway?

i'm glad i'm not counting the votes..i can't count either. although i'd count and short myself votes...a couple weeks ago i deposited my paycheck and somehow shorted myself 20 bucks. the bank was nice and called to tell me they added in that extra 20...
Would that be a human abacus? :eyebrow:

It's because of things like that that I got direct deposit!

Schmeg said:

Would that be a human abacus? :eyebrow:

It's because of things like that that I got direct deposit!

no, that's just a normal one...human one is still in the works...

i want direct deposit :grumpy:

i'm going to set the VCR for 10am...and i have a feeling i'll have some crap to tape over when i get back...

:mad:

10/30/04
11:00 pm ET MTV Latino Video Music Awards The Beastie Boys, Black Eyed Peas, Tiziano Ferro, Juanes, La Ley, The Rasmus, Paulina Rubio, Diego Torres, U2, Julieta Venegas

:lol:

lame :down:

should have known. the idea of music (especially GOOD music) on MTV is quite suspect anyway...

Kariann said:
I wonder if it will ever surface or if this is just an imaginary show?
It wasn't imaginary at 9:00 this morning when I checked it! It existed like 5 times then! :scream: I want to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :tantrum:

Schmeg said:

It wasn't imaginary at 9:00 this morning when I checked it! It existed like 5 times then! :scream: I want to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :tantrum:

OK....maybe just maybe they are going to push it back closer to the release date? Trying to find some excuse other than MTV should actually be RTV any more since there is hardly any music but shitloads of Reality based crap on there.

MTV should die. Who the hell cares about this shit anyway?? Why should we glorify a bunch of stupid kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom