Randoooom- Lemon style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they just showed the video on TRL today right? U2 wasn't actually there performing or anything??? Oh wait....there's not a thread in pleba of pictures of them so I guess I answered my own question.

TWO HOURS to go and U2 Making the Video is on :hyper:

oh it's on tonight?

so i don't have to worry about taping it tomorrow??

:der:

thank god the parade in boston isn't until saturday.

i was afraid it was friday.

Last edited:
arw9797 said:
they just showed the video on TRL today right? U2 wasn't actually there performing or anything??? Oh wait....there's not a thread in pleba of pictures of them so I guess I answered my own question.

TWO HOURS to go and U2 Making the Video is on :hyper:

Yep, just the video. What am I saying, *just* the video?

IWasBored said:
oh it's on tonight?

so i don't have to worry about taping it tomorrow??

:der:

thank god the parade in boston isn't until saturday.

i was afraid it was friday.

turn on MTV at midnight and you'll see a half hour of our boys :drool:

I feel like I have a 10 pound weight on the arm I got a flu shot in. I don't remember it ever feeling like that before :( Or maybe I'm just used to getting allergy shots which don't hurt. I'm so happy my dr let me get one but this just sucks. :mad:

ouch.

speaking of needles, my sister called me about advice on getting a tattoo today :huh: apparently since she's 18, my mom will let her do it...as long as my sister pays for it.

my mom, the same person who would have disowned me when i was 18 if i had even as much as hinted that i might want a tattoo.

well, i guess i don't have to worry about people freaking out when i finally do decide to get my calculus fireball...hahaha...

I seriously cannot hold my mouse right now since I have to have my arm lifted up on my computer desk and that hurts like hell so ARW is leaving the blue crack :crack: for a bit :wave:

arw9797 said:
well if she can get a tattoo then you can fly to the desert in February for a weekend....

:hmm:

i reeeeaaally like that line of reasoning.

arw9797 said:
I seriously cannot hold my mouse right now since I have to have my arm lifted up on my computer desk and that hurts like hell so ARW is leaving the blue crack :crack: for a bit :wave:

:wave:

shari schultz said:

Yep there is room. If you don't mind the "dainty" honking from me trying to breathe.

Ummmmm...........Aren't you supposed to lose your voice after a concert?
I like to do things backwards. :wink:

And right now it doesn't look like I'm going to any concert tomorrow. :grumpy:

I won't whine about it here...it's going in a journal entry that's quickly becoming epic...

Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce! :applaud: He never comes my way!

Schmeg said:
I won't whine about it here...it's going in a journal entry that's quickly becoming epic...

Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce! :applaud: He never comes my way!

If he ever does I am soooo there. I want to see a full show with him big time now. The set at Vote For Change did me in. I seriously can't believe that I never drug anyone with me to see him before.

kerry5.jpg

Just a few people were at the rally:shifty:

i'm watching one of the sports channels and they're broadcasting an intertview with ortiz who's wearing a shirt that says "the curse of the big papi" on it :lmao:

Kariann said:

I've seen him twice in a month. :evil:

Ok....I'll stop being bad and gushing about Bruce.
Gush away, you lucky swing state dweller!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom