Randooomdumdoooomdum in springtime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I almost got caught in the rain in my after-work walk! It started pouring as I ran up my front steps! It's warm so I don't care about getting wet but I didn't want my iPod to drown.

Question: What does April hail bring? :uhoh: :tornadowatchuntil10pm:

It is cold here. Wet too. Haven't set foot outside all day and I still can't stay warm. I am looking forward to the weekend ~ upper 60's, lower 70's :combust:

11870Sidney_Wang_1.JPG

Ohhhhhhawww, Sidney Wang denied yet again for a Randoooom title!!! :wink: :)

One of these days. Sidney Wang says touch nothing in Randooom! :lol:

I actually forgot about that but I looked at my gallery today for whatever reason and saw the image.

Whatever happened to the Randooom girls curling team calender? I havent received mine yet. :eyebrow:

arw9797 said:
:love: :drool: :heart: Murder By Death!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss:
I actually splurged and bought it last year during my recovery time off. I think I might have to pull it out and watch it again ( and again and again and again).

Sidney Wang: Yes, is confusing.
Lionel Twain: IT! IT is confusing! Say your goddamn pronouns!

:lol::heart:

Where did the migraine come from? :crack: Excedrin Migraine is your friend...........

Want to take nap, but have to go help mom pick out a laminator (she wants to laminate all of the recipes she has written up over the years so they last :up: )

:wave:

shari schultz said:

I actually splurged and bought it last year during my recovery time off. I think I might have to pull it out and watch it again ( and again and again and again).

Sidney Wang: Yes, is confusing.
Lionel Twain: IT! IT is confusing! Say your goddamn pronouns!

:lol::heart:

:lol: There are some classic lines in that movie and that is definately one of them. I should buy it also. But I like it now on that randoooom day we you find its on and you have to stop and watch it. I would probably lose that if I bought it. I havent seen it on recently though.

thought of arw today as I walked past some aprons in the grocery store............."Pastry Chef" was written on it and it had little pastries drawn on it.

One of my guilty pleasures movie viewing-wise is Lake Placid :heart:. It is a big silly B-movie with a BIG not so silly crocodile. Stars Bill Pullman, Bridget Fonda and Oliver Platt.
The Sci Fi Channel has made a sequel...............yes I am going to watch it (for better or for worse) tonight. Monday Night I can watch the real thing on AMC if I need to recuperate from viewing the tv made sequel.

:up: fah. I loved Betty Whites character............"Is it ok to wish for the chewing of law enforcement?"

kariann ~ I highly recommend the nap thing............I just did that and it was wonderfullllllllllllllllllllllllll :drool:

I am now going through a bin of crap (paperwork, old cards, stuff in general) while watching the Gilmore Girls marathon. Also watching the soccer game being played in the field behind the house........

I did the nap thing yesterday afternoon. Then I could not sleep last night! So no nap today, throws off my whole sleep schedule. :|

I should have mowed my yard today, but I didnt feel like it. Definately in lazy mode. :sigh: Its been one of those kind of weeks.

Surf the net, watch Sopranos and Entourage. Thats my busy schedule for the rest of the day! :lol:

I actually got all of my homework done tonight and cleaned my room and bathroom. :crazy: If only I could get the gigantic pile of laundry done.........

I got something for arw's birthday today . . . pink eye! :reject:. It's pretty hard to gift wrap though, so I'll probably just keep it to myself.

So, I am home from work today (the doctor says I can go back tomorrow). I never got pink eye as a kid, but this is the second time in two years I've had it :reject:.

Has anyone downloaded the new iQuiz game from iTunes? It's pretty fun. It asks you questions based on what you have loaded on your iPod, has you guess which album cover belongs to which artist, etc.

Back
Top Bottom