Randooomdumdoooomdum in springtime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Indiana plates will set me back about $450, according to the FAQ at the BMV website. :happy:

Kariann said:
I'm all ready to go to Atlanta. I'm excited to be going back but I'm nervous about going back to where I lived and the memories that come with it. It's been so long since I was there that it feels like it was all a dream.

have fun!!!!

:uhoh: I feel like I'm doing something totally wrong by being home right now :eek: Aside from Spring Break, I have only had 1 other evening off during the week since January. Spring Break doesn't count because I wasn't home so it didn't feel weird.

I got a new one from a sick woman who wants to give me 2 million pounds that her dead husband left her:

Hello My Dear David,

I am in receipt of your mail, and i will like to say thanks for volunteering to help the less privilege. I have been asked by my doctor not to engage in any stressful activities.

I will immediately give an order to my bank to change the beneficiary to my funds Two Million Great Britain Pounds and get my attorney give legal approval to this effect.

Before then i will need some of your informations which i am to use in processing this change in your name. I am listing below the informations which i require to this.

You are required to send to me a scanned copy of international passport, driver's license or work identity card for my personal perusal, and so i will know to whom i am entrusting this inherited funds to.

I have attached my beloved husbands pictures when he was sick in the hospital, i will send mine after getting these informations today.

Name:

City:

Sex:

Marital status:

Monthly Income rate:

Phone Number:

Mobile:

Banking Informations:

Fill and send down these informations immediately, so i can continue with change of ownership and benefactor.

Kindest Regards,
Mrs Ghayth Faiza.

Is anyone feeling creative to volunteer to photoshop a passport for David Howell Evans? :hyper:

That's okay, since The Edge is in Morocco (I assume), he can not get to a scanner right away. Mrs. Scammer will have to wait:

My Dear Mrs. Ghayth:

It is always a priviledge to help the less fortunate. I have been involved with many worthy charities over the years, so I am glad to help you. Myself and my associates (of which there are three) have helped many people over the last 25 years.

I am so sorry for your infertility. I myself have 5 children, lucky sod that I am. Pity about your husbands' relatives being so bourgeois.

I travel frequently (most recently to France, have you been to France, it's lovely - I have a house there too!). It may take me a few days to get to a scanner, as I am schedule to go to Morocco for work commitments very soon. As soon as I get to a scanner, I will send a copy of my passport and the other information your requested. I can not wait to help the widows, widowers, orphans, destitute, the down-trodden, physically challenged children, barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially.

Also, you have my condolences for the loss of your husband. What ailment did he have, he looks terrible!

Sincerely,
David Howell Evans (but you can call me Redge, all of my prayerful friends do)

I'll keep updates in my journal from now on I think. I don't want to keep cluttering up Randoom :reject:. For those interested, I'll post when there are updates :wink:.

The journal also has the original letter where the scammer talks about being barren, having cancer, a stroke, greedy relatives, etc. Good stuff.

A bad passport scan to the rescue:
passport.jpg

new e-mail added to journal :).

First day of vacation :hyper:

Taylor Hicks is supposedly dating a Milwaukee news gal and it is all the radio guys can talk about :crack: make it stop :crack:

I did enjoy one comment from a talk show host:
"It is the best publicity Milwaukee has had in a long time. It isn't about someone shooting someone, It isn't about corruption, No one ate someone"

Ahhhhhhhh, the Jeffrey Dahmer days come crashing back.

kellyahern said:
That's okay, since The Edge is in Morocco (I assume), he can not get to a scanner right away. Mrs. Scammer will have to wait:

I'll keep updates in my journal from now on I think. I don't want to keep cluttering up Randoom :reject:. For those interested, I'll post when there are updates :wink:.

The journal also has the original letter where the scammer talks about being barren, having cancer, a stroke, greedy relatives, etc. Good stuff.

:applaud:

I think my roomie got this one a few months ago. He wasn't sure if he should be insulted by being called "genuinely financially handicapped." :lol: I sent it to my work e-mail to share with my fellow bank employees and no one can believe people actually fall for this stuff.

shari schultz said:
Weather :nerd: here. National Geographic Channel ~ Tornado chasers :drool:

I would love to have that channel again. One of the few downsides to moving to my house years ago. Local podunk cable company now. Not as many channel options. :|

Is anyone watching the National Spelling Bee on ABC tonight? I laughed when my sister said I should watch it, but it's oddly fascinating. Brutal pressure (and some of these kids are um . . . different).

They even have backstage interviews with the losers. This is harsh :yikes:.

Schmeg said:

:applaud:

I think my roomie got this one a few months ago. He wasn't sure if he should be insulted by being called "genuinely financially handicapped." :lol: I sent it to my work e-mail to share with my fellow bank employees and no one can believe people actually fall for this stuff.

My sister got one too and has decided to write back as Princess Leia, who needs the funds to finance her rebellion you see. :sexywink:

Not watching the Spelling Bee. Spending many quality hours listening to U2007 Marathon. Next Thursday is REM Marathon :up:

^I don't remember hearing that one :(

They finished playing Testimony, Robbie Robertson (Bono on Bass and backing vocals) ...................It has been a looong time since I listened to Robbie Robertson. Must make sure he is on my iPod. Has a couple songs with the BoDeans performing with him~Showdown at Big Sky :drool:

Back
Top Bottom