Randooomdumdoooomdum in springtime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I gave my two weeks notice at the bank yesterday. :D I feel like a weight has been lifted. I only have to go there 10 more times! Only 10 more days of telling people it's THEIR fault their account is overdrawn, not MINE! :dance::dance::dance:

I will be teaching basic figure skating for an Indianapolis-area skating club and working part-time at Trader Joe's. I'm sorry to give up every Sunday and holiday off, but I'll be sooo much happier and less stressed out.

I got a big paycheck yesterday and I like the Red Sox again today, so I just bought Sweet Caroline and the soundtrack to Fever Pitch to complete my Go Red Sox! iTunes play list. :nerd: I now have three different versions each of Tessie and Dirty Water.

shari schultz said:
:applaud: Congratulations!
:up: to being able to teach basic figure skating
:heart: happiness :heart:
Thank you! :D

I told them I did competitive synchro skating for 5 years and went to Nationals and they just about died. Turns out they've been looking to get their synchro program back on its feet for a year or two now and they needed someone with the enthusiasm. Right place, right time!

Okay, I should get off my lazy ass and clean my filthy kitchen. FUN!!

maybe I'll make a trip to the new Dunkin Donuts, too. :hmm:

Kariann said:
I went to work early today hoping to be home at 7 for a nice relaxing evening but ended there until 9. :crack: After 2 weeks of massive OT I am looking forward to a normal work week next week. I am soooooo worn out that it's insane. Our productivity however has wowed mgmt so it's all worthwhile.

I knew Popmart was coming out on DVD but I didn't realize it was this week. :reject: With the events of the past month and a half I hardly have an idea of what's going on in the U2 world. I'm going to have to spend a morning next week brushing up when I have time to do more than pay bills and check my bank acct! Anything that I need to know?

I think Bono's going to be in Philadelphia and NY next weekend. Some people from here are going to Philly I think. Your friend from the famous video clip (think Schmeg's eyerolling) included :shifty:.

Schmeg said:
I gave my two weeks notice at the bank yesterday. :D I feel like a weight has been lifted. I only have to go there 10 more times! Only 10 more days of telling people it's THEIR fault their account is overdrawn, not MINE! :dance::dance::dance:

I will be teaching basic figure skating for an Indianapolis-area skating club and working part-time at Trader Joe's. I'm sorry to give up every Sunday and holiday off, but I'll be sooo much happier and less stressed out.

Congrats!

I don't have to wake up to an alarm clock tomorrow morning for the first time in 2 weeks....I am way too excited about that. I could go to bed for the night right now and not wake up all night. CF is supposed to call me back since we are finally going to try to get together to do something tomorrow.

A at job 2 made me try to these chocolate pearls from Godiva and they were sooooo delicious that I HAD to go get some and now I really want to eat the whole tin of them at once. They are little chocolates the size of pearls. When I was in there they gave me a sample of a white chocolate raspberry drink thing they have and it was soooooooo yummy. It's kind of dangerous to be right across the mall from the Godiva store.

Schmeg said:

Wow, thats cool! Congratulations. Sounds like alot of great things are happening for you. :up:

kellyahern said:
It looks like Blue Room's team has had a very good day :). Go Blue :up: :wink:.

On the other hand, I'm really, really glad I didn't go to Notre Dame . . . wow, they suck.

Thanks, I got back from the game about an hour ago. I'm pretty happy with it. 9 in a row against Penn State which is sort of unbelievable. Big win considering where Michigan is at currently. Been a rough year up until the last two weeks.

Schmeg said:

I got a big paycheck yesterday and I like the Red Sox again today, so I just bought Sweet Caroline and the soundtrack to Fever Pitch to complete my Go Red Sox! iTunes play list. :nerd: I now have three different versions each of Tessie and Dirty Water.

:ohmy: Congrats! That sounds MUCH better than working at a bank! :yes: With as many times I've been to Trader Joe's lately and also on the job hunt, I never thought to apply there! :der: That would be a fun place to be. Lots of goodies there.

Kariann said:
A at job 2 made me try to these chocolate pearls from Godiva and they were sooooo delicious that I HAD to go get some and now I really want to eat the whole tin of them at once. They are little chocolates the size of pearls. When I was in there they gave me a sample of a white chocolate raspberry drink thing they have and it was soooooooo yummy. It's kind of dangerous to be right across the mall from the Godiva store.

YUM :drool: :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom