Randooomdumdoooomdum in springtime - Page 66 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-19-2007, 08:29 PM   #976
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Local Time: 08:29 PM
The vicodin's not for your knee again is it?

Amazon said they shipped Popmart DVD yesterday. First that, and then "I am America (and so can you!)" next month

Old 09-19-2007, 10:30 PM   #977
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 07:29 PM
^I sound like a broken record, but it is all tied in.
When I did in my knee, I did in some nerves that run across the knee (tibial nerve and others).........they were either damaged in the break or they were entrapped in the healing fracture. My foot and toes are always numby and tingly........and on really icky days they produce sharp, stabbing pain.........Yesterday was a really icky day into night........Still looking for shoes that don't make me want to chop off my foot by the end of the day. I am slowly becoming Imelda Marcos...............shoes, shoes, shoes, shoes, shoes.........../ medical history.
I may celebrate the start of my vacation by going to Borders on Friday after work to buy Popmart ..........yeah, that sounds like a plan

Old 09-19-2007, 10:48 PM   #978
arw
Blue Crack Addict

My kitchen smells so good I can hardly stand it!!!!!!!!! Since it's a halloween contest, almost everyone is baking Fall flavors. Pumpkin, apples & cinnamon, cranberry, brown sugar, chocolate.
Old 09-20-2007, 06:40 AM   #979
ONE
love, blood, life

Old 09-20-2007, 02:04 PM   #980
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I have to leave for the day in an hour

It's really lame too that I'd be upset about it.......I'm going shopping with a friend and then we're going to school to decorate our halloween cakes. Boo, hoo right? What a hard day.

I wanted to stay home and watch Popmart over and over. Work tomorrow then school, work on Saturday. My sis and the boyfriend have a wedding in town this weekend on his side of the family so they'll be here. Sunday will be spent with her and THEN I can watch a concert I've seen a million and one times.
Old 09-20-2007, 03:35 PM   #981
Blue Crack Supplier

^ I'm sort of the opposite. I can't wait to get something, and then when I do get it, I put off watching it . I'm weird .

Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz
^I sound like a broken record, but it is all tied in.
When I did in my knee, I did in some nerves that run across the knee (tibial nerve and others).........they were either damaged in the break or they were entrapped in the healing fracture. My foot and toes are always numby and tingly........and on really icky days they produce sharp, stabbing pain.........Yesterday was a really icky day into night........Still looking for shoes that don't make me want to chop off my foot by the end of the day. I am slowly becoming Imelda Marcos...............shoes, shoes, shoes, shoes, shoes.........../ medical history.
I may celebrate the start of my vacation by going to Borders on Friday after work to buy Popmart ..........yeah, that sounds like a plan
I'm sorry . Nerve problems are awful .
Old 09-20-2007, 05:38 PM   #982
Blue Crack Supplier

Speaking of the Popmart DVD - the mailman brought it today. I did open it and look at the packaging - I like the little POP in dots and pop-up Edge in the back . . . mmm, packaging

And here is Edge's first goat for rent
Old 09-20-2007, 05:44 PM   #983
ONE
love, blood, life

awwwwwwwww Edge's first goat for rent.......... a milestone!
Old 09-21-2007, 01:42 PM   #984
ONE
love, blood, life

I am now on vacation ( ) and I need it baaaaaaaadly. I am, however, already dreading the first day back..............
Old 09-21-2007, 06:29 PM   #985
ONE
love, blood, life

It is so nice and toasty here One of the last days to wear shorts, probably *sob*

Could be interesting weather tonight and it is homecoming at the high school. Storms should hit right in the middle of the game. The neighbors are madly cleaning up the toilet paper that their house and trees got covered in last night (football player lives there). Ahhhhhhhhhhhh the delights of wet toilet paper.
Old 09-21-2007, 06:43 PM   #986
ONE
love, blood, life

We are getting new registers in October. They look really spiffy compared to what we have now. They are however touch screen and I realllllly dislike not being able to use the keyboard (yes, there is a keyboard on the register but it cannot be used )
Went to training and we were allowed to do basic transactions but we heard a lot of, " The registers are not online so we cannot do a run through" The trainer just read outloud the instructions. We asked if we got copies of the training manual ( we have gotten them in all past training classes and I have been through MANY). Our new owners don't believe in doing that . I however believe in knowing what the hell is going on so I *stole* a copy and went to make a copy of it.
Registers will not let you punch in more than 3 minutes ahead of your schedule. If you try, you will get a message that you are doing so and if you proceed another warning will pop up and then a manager must be contacted. Yeah, that is gonna go over big with the customers waiting in line during the holidays........."no, sorry I cannot help you right now cuz the register won't let me punch in and it is a violation of company policy to work off the clock so just let me stand here and wait for another couple minutes and then I can finally help you"
There are a host of other "issues", too.
I am not fond of The Bon Ton. Control freaks /work rant
Old 09-21-2007, 06:48 PM   #987
ONE
love, blood, life

I think I will be living my signature. I was gonna change it but it is soooooooo true.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:48 PM   #988
Blue Crack Supplier

"We won't have manuals on the new machines."

Yeah, real good policy there

That's a good idea, stealing one .

I just took a two hour nap
Old 09-21-2007, 10:50 PM   #989
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
I went to work early today hoping to be home at 7 for a nice relaxing evening but ended there until 9. After 2 weeks of massive OT I am looking forward to a normal work week next week. I am soooooo worn out that it's insane. Our productivity however has wowed mgmt so it's all worthwhile.

I knew Popmart was coming out on DVD but I didn't realize it was this week. With the events of the past month and a half I hardly have an idea of what's going on in the U2 world. I'm going to have to spend a morning next week brushing up when I have time to do more than pay bills and check my bank acct! Anything that I need to know?
Old 09-22-2007, 10:55 AM   #990
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz
We are getting new registers in October. They look really spiffy compared to what we have now. They are however touch screen and I realllllly dislike not being able to use the keyboard (yes, there is a keyboard on the register but it cannot be used )
Went to training and we were allowed to do basic transactions but we heard a lot of, " The registers are not online so we cannot do a run through" The trainer just read outloud the instructions. We asked if we got copies of the training manual ( we have gotten them in all past training classes and I have been through MANY). Our new owners don't believe in doing that . I however believe in knowing what the hell is going on so I *stole* a copy and went to make a copy of it.
Registers will not let you punch in more than 3 minutes ahead of your schedule. If you try, you will get a message that you are doing so and if you proceed another warning will pop up and then a manager must be contacted. Yeah, that is gonna go over big with the customers waiting in line during the holidays........."no, sorry I cannot help you right now cuz the register won't let me punch in and it is a violation of company policy to work off the clock so just let me stand here and wait for another couple minutes and then I can finally help you"
There are a host of other "issues", too.
I am not fond of The Bon Ton. Control freaks /work rant
Oookay.