Randooomdumdoooomdum in springtime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tedious conference calls :crack: My boss seems to be math challenged when figuring out my hours for next week. I have more than what she wrote down. I am not complaining. I am hoping that she schedules me for Memorial Day~ time and a half :up:

For some reason our store was the "office" for a few of the regional directors (store, visual and a title that I cannot remember EVER).....always fun :|

Hope everyones week is getting better. :wave:

And some mini fah news...

The oldest mini fah (11yrs) did her qualifying runs for track today...

Her relay team came in third ~ we don't know if that is good enough for the large tournament next week.

But...drum roll please....she placed first in both the 100M and 200M.

*proudmommoment*

off to work :(
It is so nice outside. I would eat my lunch outside but I am afraid that I would not go back in :shifty:
:wave:

:wave: That was me! It's a story that won't long be forgotten in my family. The squirrels chewed their way through the screen on the kitchen window, ate their way through a bag of doughboys, and then chewed their way through the screen on the living room window, leaving a nice trail of poop! :love:

My workweek is officially OVER and my brother will be here tomorrow! :hyper:

So track lighting is supposed to stay in the ceiling, right?
A 6 foot section dropped from the ceiling in the crystal dept. today. No one was injured THANKFULLY!
So far it is a $3800 markout :uhoh:
Now everyone is paranoid about standing under the other track lighting.

Last edited:
I forgot about the "Schmeg's mom vs the squirrel" battle. :cute:
We just have bigfoot roaming the state apparently :shrug:

I was just woken up on a Saturday morning because my boss forgot her keys to the bank. :happy: She had one to get in, but that was about it.

Kariann said:
We are getting a Target here in GC! I knew they were building something on that piece of land but a sign is up now! :hyper:

I don't know how you've survived without one! I couldn't image life without Target 5 minutes down the road :tsk:

Guess what Netflix sent today?!?! The Queen and MURDER BY DEATH :love: :drool:

I also received a book in the mail yesterday by Paula Deen. :heart: I'm torn which to do now. :hmm:

:reject: I probably won't do either and will just sit at my computer patiently waiting for a link to tonight's performance :der:

My parents have company over. Right now they are watching a movie. After is desserts....I think I might have to go upstairs and socialize with them while they eat this past week's creations. :eek:

Kariann said:
We are getting a Target here in GC! I knew they were building something on that piece of land but a sign is up now! :hyper:

It really is the little things in life isnt it. :wink: :up:

There is a Target accross the street from my office. So I guess I take it for granted.

so how many times are you going to watch Murder By Death, arw?
:shifty:

Thanks for the links, kelly. I will check those out later (arw seems to whole-heartedly approve of them, esp. The Edge. )

I woke up at 3:43 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. Today is going to be soooooooo productive :happy:

shari schultz said:
I woke up at 3:43 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. Today is going to be soooooooo productive :happy:

oh that was about the time I went to bed. Why am I up now? Well....I told the parents I would go the lake with them this morning, about 9. My mom woke me about about 20 minutes ago to let me know it's freeeeezing out and they are going to the farmer's market instead. :| I'm so glad she felt the need to share that with me instead of letting me sleep and figuring out that we aren't going to the lake. Also, I have a car! I can go to the lake on my own later if it warms up :happy:

There's about 8 ducks screaming outside right now too. 4 of them are little babies :cute: I wish they would be quiet! :shh:

oh and Murder by Death will be watched at least a few times this week :yes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom