Randooomdumdoooomdum in springtime - Page 48 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 08-12-2007, 05:54 PM   #706
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 02:00 AM
Oops, spoke to soon. I was upset I couldnt find it. Went through and the Cranberries Toronto got put in with my U2 stuff somehow. So I found it.

I will get them out to you sometime this week Shari. Sorry about the delay!

Old 08-12-2007, 07:02 PM   #707
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by kellyahern

Thanks just because you've never seen my little town's 4th of July parade (aka the endless parade of golf carts and loud noises that freak out my cat).

I did nothing this weekend. I'm so bored I'm watching golf on TV
fire dept. (loud noise), Legion Post (loud noise), elected officials (in cars), mascot from some team (today was a orange creature from hockey) in a car, pom pom squads AND
THE DANCING GRANNIES

your cat would love our parades, too

Old 08-12-2007, 07:03 PM   #708
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Room
Oops, spoke to soon. I was upset I couldnt find it. Went through and the Cranberries Toronto got put in with my U2 stuff somehow. So I found it.

I will get them out to you sometime this week Shari. Sorry about the delay!
looking forward to them, BR
BTW happy that the computer is finally cooperating for you
Old 08-13-2007, 09:25 AM   #709
ONE
love, blood, life

the morning needs to be over now.
Old 08-13-2007, 06:59 PM   #710
ONE
love, blood, life

survived the drinking of the orange glop during the lab appt................I actually enjoy getting jabbed 3 times more than drinking that crap
Old 08-13-2007, 08:18 PM   #711
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Sooooo I'm home tonight after attempting to go to work only to end up at Urgent Care across the street to find out that when I rammed my foot into the bed this afternoon that I fractured a toe. I didn't realize how bad it really hurt until I tried walking in the building and could barely make it. I now have pain meds, an anti-inflammatory and a lovely shoe to wear. We didnt have any sitting work to do so I came home.

I told my mom that she'd better watch her feet since she's the only one with no pain right now! I honestly can say that I can see why my dad couldn't barely stand up when his were all swollen the way they were since his pain had to be 10 times worse.
Old 08-13-2007, 08:40 PM   #712
ONE
love, blood, life

First of all and ouch

Second of all, welcome to the randoooooooooom fractured bone club. Don't ya just looooove the sexy shoe ~ My immobilizer was just oooh la la

So how did you even get a shoe on your foot to go to work?*cringes at the thought*
Old 08-13-2007, 08:51 PM   #713
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz
First of all and ouch

Second of all, welcome to the randoooooooooom fractured bone club. Don't ya just looooove the sexy shoe ~ My immobilizer was just oooh la la

So how did you even get a shoe on your foot to go to work?*cringes at the thought*
The shoe is beuuuuuuuutiful! I'm supposed to do something with CF this weekend. I talked to her right after I did it and then left her a VM when I was waiting at the pharmacy. When she called back she said she hoped it was better by the weekend and I told her she may just have to deal with everyone admiring my lovely footwear!

I hit it maybe an hour before I went in and it wasn't swelling at that point. I put on a pair of really soft stretched out ballet flats. It had just started to swell when I got there and then in the time that I was waiting for the doctor it really started to swell and look bruised. After he came in and when she was getting the boot I started to feel the throbbing.

It's my first fractured/broken bone ever.
Old 08-13-2007, 09:09 PM   #714
ONE
love, blood, life

my mantra: ice and elevate, ice and elevate............also, take the meds they gave you.......stay ahead of the pain and the ache, trust me.
see now you have to come up with a faaaaaaaaaabulous story to tell everyone..........what adventure can we say you were doing?
The TSA people at the Oahu airport said I should tell people I was parasailing and landed in the water and then got chased by a shark and then got caught up in a wave as I was coming ashore......Gah, those people were creative.
Old 08-13-2007, 09:44 PM   #715
ONE
love, blood, life

noisy night coming up later on and then a very early wake up call so and goodnight.
Old 08-13-2007, 09:48 PM   #716
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Local Time: 03:00 AM
Quote:
my mantra: ice and elevate, ice and elevate............also, take the meds they gave you.......stay ahead of the pain and the ache, trust me.
see now you have to come up with a faaaaaaaaaabulous story to tell everyone..........what adventure can we say you were doing?
The TSA people at the Oahu airport said I should tell people I was parasailing and landed in the water and then got chased by a shark and then got caught up in a wave as I was coming ashore......Gah, those people were creative.
Your true story is better. Nothing can beat Don Ho's chair .

I'm sorry about your foot Kariann

arw, The Edge is back scambaiting. He's trying to get a lad in Ghana to help him with a "rent-a-goat" business.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:46 PM   #717
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
That's what I've been doing and it feels alot better than it did yesterday. I'm taking advantage of the not moving around to catch up sleep I've been missing out on. The meds they gave me however have made me sick....I've thrown up 3 times already this morning and haven't been able to keep anything down. I had some water and crackers a little bit ago....so far so good.

My poor mom has my dad downstairs with his foot elevated to keep it from resting on the wound where the pressure ulcer busted (very gross by the way) and then there is me up in bed with mine elevated.
Old 08-14-2007, 05:53 PM   #718
ONE
love, blood, life

Happy it feels better. It is nice to catch up on the sleep.
Meds that make you throw up Not fun. Didn't have that problem...........the vicodin made me and sleeeeep

~sends supportive thoughts to your mom~
Old 08-14-2007, 06:14 PM   #719
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by kellyahern

Your true story is better. Nothing can beat Don Ho's chair .

I'm sorry about your foot Kariann

arw, The Edge is back scambaiting. He's trying to get a lad in Ghana to help him with a "rent-a-goat" business.
I miss the Don chair *wistful*

I thought of you the other night while watching Dateline........they did a story on scambaiting. Quite amusing watching Chris Hanson baiting the thieves.
Old 08-14-2007, 07:20 PM   #720
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Local Time: 03:00 AM
Quote:

I miss the Don chair *wistful*

I thought of you the other night while watching Dateline........they did a story on scambaiting. Quite amusing watching Chris Hanson baiting the thieves.
I just got a guy to travel 165 miles in search of a non-existant box of cash. I know I'm bragging, but I'm really proud of that one .

But maybe karma is kicking me in the but, because our A/C is broken again and it's 90F outside .

Kariann, can the doctor call you in a different pain medication. Throwing up + a broken toe sounds even more awful .